Share This Page:

Illegal Substances

General discussions on joining & training in the British Army.
flighty

Post by flighty »

Grammar ....'I wasn't giving you grief.' Not, 'I weren't.' ffs

As per the other ... my lips are sealed.
flighty

Post by flighty »

You rest your titties wherever you choose to rest them.
Patrick

Post by Patrick »

rossy-d wrote:I wern't giving you any grief :) Think it's a good story if it is true. What regiment was his mate in?
What makes you think someone would make-up a story like that rossy-d?
MSI64

Post by MSI64 »

flighty wrote:There are no typos there.

Your response is exactly why I have not bothered to post my story on here.

This is what I and my family went through. I make no excuses for my son's actions.

And neither does he.

If OUR story helps recruits to make their minds up re drug taking then that is why I posted.

Before you correct my posts , get your own written English sorted.

I would have thought joining the Army is all you need to make up your mind???????
I am a firm believer that if you have/are taking drugs it should be a total ban on you joining in the first place.
milleredgeside

Post by milleredgeside »

Wholley wrote:
milleredgeside wrote: I didnt say nothing about me taking it did i? i was just asking thats all out of intrest, im joining the army yes and you wouldnt serve along side of me because you arnt as good!
Oh Good Grief!!!!!!
I have to ask,are all British children this dumb?It's starting to look that way to me.
Hmmmm British children this dumb? no because 1 im not a child and 2 im not dumb, you cant judge me if you dont know me you fooking clown, all this chit chat over the internet is pathetic! end of
Pain Is A Weakness Leaving The Body
davidemmerson

Post by davidemmerson »

milleredgeside wrote:
Wholley wrote:
milleredgeside wrote: I didnt say nothing about me taking it did i? i was just asking thats all out of intrest, im joining the army yes and you wouldnt serve along side of me because you arnt as good!
Oh Good Grief!!!!!!
I have to ask,are all British children this dumb?It's starting to look that way to me.
Hmmmm British children this dumb? no because 1 im not a child and 2 im not dumb, you cant judge me if you dont know me you fooking clown, all this chit chat over the internet is pathetic! end of
Do you know who Hyperlithe is?
jstagg

Post by jstagg »

flighty wrote:'Being an asshole' one 'e' in 'being.' :roll:

You coming out to play again tomorrow?
I'm editing this post because funny enough i felt bad for what i said befor i edited it, youre silly ass atitude isn't wanted here, and as for you're fetish on the typing and punctuation..

http://www.mfat.co.uk/forums/viewtopic. ... 896#230896

Keep you're F**King standards up befor you bully some one for an opinion, spelling and grama'.
2 Rifles.

Herrick 10/11 Completed.

Home in September.
flighty

Post by flighty »

youre silly ass atitude isn't wanted here, (sic)

Says who? You?

You might be surprised to know that you are rapidly becoming persona non grata.
jstagg

Post by jstagg »

Yeah, i'd like to point out that rules are rules, but obviously its okey for fools like you to disobey them, but get upset when some one els pulls you on it.. verry silly i tried to make piece and im not realy bothered with it.. maby you should find out what people think of you and ask them to nominate you out of 5 other people who aren't like around here..

Situation over

Cae closed.
2 Rifles.

Herrick 10/11 Completed.

Home in September.
dwarfy

Post by dwarfy »

Jstagg wrote:Yeah, i'd like to point out that rules are rules, but obviously its okey for fools like you to disobey them, but get upset when some one els pulls you on it.. verry silly i tried to make piece and im not realy bothered with it.. maby you should find out what people think of you and ask them to nominate you out of 5 other people who aren't like around here..

Situation over

Cae closed.
Put this lack of effort into your appearence and attitude at ITC mate and i can guarantee you, you wont be having much fun. You might think its tedious, spelling on a forum. But its all about how you carry yourself and present yourself to others, have a bit of pride. We all make some mistakes with spelling now and again but the above is just simply not bothering to check what you have written.

Take a bit of time over your spelling and punctuation.
jstagg

Post by jstagg »

Alot of text talk! it's a bad habit.. alos never thought of it that way just saw this as any old forum.. :oops:
2 Rifles.

Herrick 10/11 Completed.

Home in September.
flighty

Post by flighty »

Countdown ........ :wink:
jstagg

Post by jstagg »

flighty wrote:Countdown ........ :wink:
Meaning?
2 Rifles.

Herrick 10/11 Completed.

Home in September.
Hyperlithe

Post by Hyperlithe »

Davidemmerson - don't waste your time. Obviously I'm not good enough to serve in the Army alongside someone as astute and intelligent as milleredgeside, so why should the fact that I'm a serving Senior NCO make any difference? (Does he even know what a SNCO is? Do I really care?)

Quite honestly, I'm not interested what he, or any of the other twonks on this site think of me. (I restrict the term only to those who deserve it, which is still a minority of members, even if they are making the majority of posts at the moment!)
You can have peace.
Or you can have freedom.
Don't ever count on having both at once.
The life that I have
Is all that I have
And the life that I have
Is yours
jstagg

Post by jstagg »

I'm guessing the above involved me in some way, if apologised repeatedly on the forum and via P.M to people, can it now be noticed I'm not adding to any stupid argument, I've had my funny 5 minutes.
2 Rifles.

Herrick 10/11 Completed.

Home in September.