Share This Page:

Being able 2 drive in the paras

General discussions on joining & training in The Parachute Regiment.
milleredgeside

Being able 2 drive in the paras

Post by milleredgeside »

i wanna drive so bad and just wanna know if you can get your license in the paras? and that they learn you?
sterion66

Post by sterion66 »

Before a mod comes along i'd probably suggest speaking english

i wanna drive so bad and just wanna know if you can get your license in the paras? and that they learn you?

Translation using babelfish

I drive want to bad and to just know get you can license in the paras? and they that you learn?

Translation using mikes mystic powers

I want to learn how to drive really bad and i want to know if you can earn your license in the paras?
milleredgeside

Post by milleredgeside »

sterion66 wrote:Before a mod comes along i'd probably suggest speaking english

Translation using babelfish

I drive want to bad and to just know get you can license in the paras? and they that you learn?

Translation using mikes mystic powers

I want to learn how to drive really bad and i want to know if you can earn your license in the paras?
well arnt you a f**cking c*ck
you didnt have to write to that did you?
pathetic guy honestly
sterion66

Post by sterion66 »

It was more a jab at babelfish than you :) I'm sorry you took it so bad
milleredgeside

Post by milleredgeside »

sterion66 wrote:It was more a jab at babelfish than you :) I'm sorry you took it so bad
Whatever i just write what i want i dont read it after ive wrote it i cant be arsed i just write i may chat shit yeah but i dont give a f@#k ..just want advice
sterion66

Post by sterion66 »

Well i gave you advice, write in english else your post would probably be removed by a mod then you would have no answer. So wind your neck in mate just doing you a favour.
milleredgeside

Post by milleredgeside »

Right then cheers, its my first day on here and im used to writing in slang and that for texting..do you learn how to drive in the paras though?
sterion66

Post by sterion66 »

Well now you are being calm all is well. I looked through a programme which shows day by day what generally goes on during the old 26 week course. I assume this isn't actually stuck to exactly but it did include driving test in it.
milleredgeside

Post by milleredgeside »

Oh cool, are you in the army?
sterion66

Post by sterion66 »

Starting on the 16th november for phase 1 training.
milleredgeside

Post by milleredgeside »

sterion66 wrote:Starting on the 16th november for phase 1 training.
Oh right, good luck
parachute regiement yeah?
dwarfy

Post by dwarfy »

milleredgeside,

I'd drop the attitude if i were you or you certainly wont get any answers to your questions. Sterion was actually giving you some sound advice about conduct on here regarding text and slang speak. This site is for people who wish to join the military and there are many on here that are currently serving, therefore there is a standard that is expected, as there will be for anything you may end up doing in the forces.

Take the time to write out your posts and check them, it does not take long and it will be worth it as this site can provide you with a wealth of information that can help you alot. So if you take the time to do that, there will be people who take the time to answer you.

P.S im not a mod, just giving you a heads up and helping you.

dwarfy
milleredgeside

Post by milleredgeside »

dwarfy wrote:milleredgeside,

I'd drop the attitude if i were you or you certainly wont get any answers to your questions. Sterion was actually giving you some sound advice about conduct on here regarding text and slang speak. This site is for people who wish to join the military and there are many on here that are currently serving, therefore there is a standard that is expected, as there will be for anything you may end up doing in the forces.

Take the time to write out your posts and check them, it does not take long and it will be worth it as this site can provide you with a wealth of information that can help you alot. So if you take the time to do that, there will be people who take the time to answer you.

P.S im not a mod, just giving you a heads up and helping you.

dwarfy
Right thanks alot pal, sorry for being childish and not thinking
sterion66

Post by sterion66 »

No miller, 2 R Anglians.