Share This Page:

Undercover soldier

General discussions on joining & training in the British Army.
Ria

Post by Ria »

bpt wrote:Ria f**k off you silly arl bint, army training has got nothing to do with the public especially infantry training with a woman. You really come across as someone who wishes they were born a man, You know if you save enough money your dream can come true.

http://www.kliniksanssouci.de/en/sex_re ... pe=adwords
Very impressive from someone who can't even do a press-up.
How old are you? 12?
Two posts & you're gobbing off on here already.
CardSharpe

Post by CardSharpe »

bpt wrote:Ria f**k off you silly arl bint, army training has got nothing to do with the public especially infantry training with a woman. You really come across as someone who wishes they were born a man, You know if you save enough money your dream can come true.

http://www.kliniksanssouci.de/en/sex_re ... pe=adwords
I've seen some pretty stupid replies in my time but this one is right up there.

What has anyone's gender got to do with anything? Either way it doesnt change what we're talking about here. Ultimately what we decided here won't really affect very much, but that's no reason for us not to engage in a debate about a topic that interests all of us.

There is no reason what so ever that someone should have thier opinion discarded solely because of thier gender - I might disagree strongly with some of Ria's comments but the fact that she is female doesnt really come into it.

Couldn't you atleast structure an argument with substantiation as to why you think it has nothing to do with the public? Rather than blustering in here with things that really are irrelevent to what we're talking about.

Oh, and the sex change thing really was pretty low - don't you have any sense of decency?
jah-boy

Post by jah-boy »

Just read this whole thing! Its bad the way a decent post goes from informative to just plain indecent on here. Always seems to happen.

Makes a bloody good read though. :P
aspinall

Post by aspinall »

Another topic where Ria is argueing :roll:
jah-boy

Post by jah-boy »

I think she's got reason, some twat's annoying her, or something :roll:
Ria

Post by Ria »

aspinall wrote:Another topic where Ria is argueing :roll:

Look you mong. If anyone such as this Bpt twat thinks he can come on here & abuse me in just his second post on this Forum, he can think again.

Utterly typical.
I receive unjustified abuse from a total newbie, defend myself, & it's "Oh, how out of order, Ria's arguing again."

Get over yourself.
LostandFound

Post by LostandFound »

Ria, grow up. Look at the signs - no one cares what you are saying anymore. You have made a rod for your own back with your constant ranting drivel, justified or not.
This forum is meant to be about fitness and training for those wishing to join the military (I'll give you a clue, that might be the reason why a lot of school leavers post on here :roll: ). If you've got nothing to add, then just do one.
I'm sick and tired of watching threads descend into argumentative nonsense, and its almost always when you're involved. Interesting that is. If you're feeling persecuted - rise above it. I've seen worse things said to Steven Preece and he never bites, he just ignores it (and he's got masses of military experience, unlike you). Just get over yourself, or go and post on www.woe-is-me.com.

:evil: :evil: :evil:

PS I took this quote of yours from another thread:

"If the recruits were being abusive, I'd defend myself in much
the same way as I've done on here.
If the staff were hurling abuse, I wouldn't say a dicky-bird.
I do actually know when to shut up."

I think now is the time to do just that.

Endex.
BENDSTRETCHBENDSTRETCHBENDSTRETCHBENDSTRETCHBENDSTRETCH!!!!!!!!
SNiDE

Post by SNiDE »

LostandFound wrote:Ria, grow up. Look at the signs - no one cares what you are saying anymore. You have made a rod for your own back with your constant ranting drivel, justified or not.
This forum is meant to be about fitness and training for those wishing to join the military (I'll give you a clue, that might be the reason why a lot of school leavers post on here :roll: ). If you've got nothing to add, then just do one.
I'm sick and tired of watching threads descend into argumentative nonsense, and its almost always when you're involved. Interesting that is. If you're feeling persecuted - rise above it. I've seen worse things said to Steven Preece and he never bites, he just ignores it (and he's got masses of military experience, unlike you). Just get over yourself, or go and post on www.woe-is-me.com.

Endex.
seconded
aspinall

Post by aspinall »

Ria wrote:
aspinall wrote:Another topic where Ria is argueing :roll:

Look you mong.
How old are you ? Whats with the childish comments... I just dont get why your on these forums are you interested in joining the forces or here to annoy as many people as possible :wink:
CardSharpe

Post by CardSharpe »

Have we all finished with this silly argument crap yet?

Can we get back to talking about the original topic like the civilised people we profess to be?

I really do bloody hope so!
Dave_1987

Post by Dave_1987 »

I think the mods should just lock the thread now, everyone's had their say about the programme AND had their say in the arguement.
RM Recruit Training 2nd March 09
jah-boy

Post by jah-boy »

LostandFound wrote:Ria, grow up. Look at the signs - no one cares what you are saying anymore. You have made a rod for your own back with your constant ranting drivel, justified or not.

Endex.

Thirded
gooner_27

Post by gooner_27 »

The program was a massive waste of time i really still cant get why it was made, The only thing i can think of is the bbc trying to belittle the army which would obviously never happen and i very much doubt it would be re-run.
BARB TEST 60
WRITTEN MED PASSED
FORMAL INTERVIEW PASSED
ADSC PASSED
INTAKE 30TH NOVEMBER 2009 ATR PIRBRIGHT
ROYAL LOGISTIC CORPS