Share This Page:

how to _lose_ muscle?

General discussions on joining & training in the British Army.
Ria

Post by Ria »

OrcinusOrca wrote:Jef you have to post a pic I've never seen someone that size, not someone whos naturally over 300lbs and 14%bf thats like Mariusz Pudzianowski size. I'm tempted to come over to matlock, I'll just look out for the bull on two legs.
Is this you?

Ooooh er......very nice......one for the girlies I think.....
Come on Jef......your turn..... :P Don't be shy.
:D :D :D
Ria

Post by Ria »

Ria wrote:
OrcinusOrca wrote:Jef you have to post a pic I've never seen someone that size, not someone whos naturally over 300lbs and 14%bf thats like Mariusz Pudzianowski size. I'm tempted to come over to matlock, I'll just look out for the bull on two legs.
Is this you?

What happened to Jeff???? :roll:
Did we scare him off asking for a pic......... :-? :lol:
Hyperlithe

Post by Hyperlithe »

Is noone else wondering why he needs sleeping pills?
Doctors don't like giving those out any more, they just give you suggestions like having a warm drink before you go to bed, try and cut stress out of your life etc. (Would love to, but don't think withdrawing from training would go down too well at work... :lol: )
You can have peace.
Or you can have freedom.
Don't ever count on having both at once.
The life that I have
Is all that I have
And the life that I have
Is yours
OrcinusOrca

Post by OrcinusOrca »

He must get really bad shin splints at 23 stone. I have a hard time believing the 14% bf at 23 stone, that would be a normal size for a Lion or a Gorilla. I hadn't considered it before but maybe jef is an escaped gorilla looking for a place in society and has trouble running because lets face it Gorillas can't run on two legs. I'm not suprised the doctor wanted to run some test before giving him sleeping pills.
milleredgeside

Re: how to _lose_ muscle?

Post by milleredgeside »

jef wrote:yes, you read it properly.

I need to loose both fat and muscle, muscle being the main one.

I went to the doctors yesterday about some sleeping pills, and he took my weight and was staggered and wouldn't believe I don't bodybuild, and I have to wait and do some blood tests on thursday to proove im not on steroids before he'll give me the sleeping pills.

tipping the scales at just over 23 stone, 6foot 3 and a half, and 14% body fat.

I can happily walk for miles and can happily rack up 130-140 pressups in 2 minutes(ish), but running is _real_ hard, and I'm currently wanting to get fit in order to get into the Army.

just stopped smoking and cutting out the alchohol/pop for water. about to change my diet, and started walking more. wanna start bulking 'down' and I'm pretty sick of people round town walking past and saying 'ha look at that roider' too.

Any advice would be great.
Thanks.

James E. Fletcher. :)
Frigging hell, I'd Become a bouncer or something on that kind of line haha
sterion66

Post by sterion66 »

It does say to prove he isn't on steroids, not that he hasn't ever used them in the past. Just pointing it out, attention to detail and all that.

Mike
milleredgeside

Post by milleredgeside »

Ria wrote:
Ria wrote:
Is this you?

Haha i wanna see a picture of him aswell, just to see if hes actully that big and ripped

What happened to Jeff???? :roll:
Did we scare him off asking for a pic......... :-? :lol: