Share This Page:

X-Squadron

General discussions on joining & training in the British Army.
Chateau Lafite

Post by Chateau Lafite »

Hold the presses!

Was 121, then 6-26, now...?

http://jurist.law.pitt.edu/paperchase/2 ... before.php

"An elite special forces unit formerly known as Task Force 121 and now known as Task Force 6-26 "
Chateau Lafite

Post by Chateau Lafite »

Bit confused about your possible BS call HC00.

Is it because:
You think the US army denies the existance of Delta? If so see http://www.army.mil/leaders/leaders/csa ... ilOff.html - The OFFICIAL american army website for an interview with an ex-Delta Force commander. Numerous other mentions on the site too.

Is it because:
You don't think 121, 6-26, or whatever they are called now exist? If so it's fairly widelely documented - Just try Google. To my knowledge the Telegraph, Times, Guardian, and the BBC have mentioned it in stories.

Or is it because:
You don't think X-Squadron exist? Well this is the point of my post, and why I started it with "anyone got any rumours?" I have personal evidence, which I'm not sharing, and the only other back up source is The Sun link already mentioned.

The reason I started the post is because I would like to know more. It intrigues me.

Assuming it does exist I can see two possible scenarios:

1) It's a joint SAS/SBS squadron simply in an effort to get the units working closer together, or;
2) It's something more sneaky deaky as the Sun implies.

What does everyone else think
hc00

Post by hc00 »

Chateau Lafite wrote:Bit confused about your possible BS call HC00.
So am I but what I say always confuses me :D

Anyway last time I heard anything about deltaforce they were apparently officially unexistant according to the us D.O.D. and the us army.

It seems they have changed thier stance.

I dont think 121/6-26 exist partially because if they were as secretive as they're supposed to be how do so many people know so much about them.

And just because there in newspapers/news stories doesn't mean its true. Newspapers print rumors because if it turns out to be true they dont want to be the ones that missed out on the story and if its not, its likely no one will give a sh*t.

And I doubt that X-squadron exists but they may do who knows...

But I doubt it as the sun writes up bullsh*t and again theyre supposed to be secretive, how did the sun find out about them?
Wo zhu ni jian kang.
Chateau Lafite

Post by Chateau Lafite »

Gor! You're a hard man to please! Does your wife think the same?! :D :D

Anyways, I believe all three exist, but I can't believe a man like Tony B-liar can be elected PM. At least he's got to be a fantasy surely. :o
Sonne

Post by Sonne »

Chateau Lafite wrote:Gor! You're a hard man to please! Does your wife think the same?! :D :D

Anyways, I believe all three exist, but I can't believe a man like Tony B-liar can be elected PM. At least he's got to be a fantasy surely. :o
I think you mean re-elected. I can understand why he won in 1997. Beating John Major is not particularly difficult, the man had no personality. So of course the British public was wowed by the fresh faced new boy. Policy wise it was John Smith's stirling work which laid the foundation, his death was a great shame as it robbed us of a potentially great priminister.

Yes i do realise i was only 12 in 1997 but i was very well read and didn't go out much...

Sonne
Noble and manly music invigorates the spirit, strengthens the wavering man, and incites him to great and worthy deeds - Homer
Chateau Lafite

Post by Chateau Lafite »

Mr Dear Mr Sonne,

I’ve admired your work from afar for, ohh, ages, but I have to pick you up on this one in a gentle compassionate, touchy feely, way. Even though it’s the wrong place (the SF board), it’s always the right time to bash B-Liar. It happens to be my second favourite topic (after X Squadron – any news anyone?)

How can I put this…Hmm…Oh yes.

[Rant mode on]

No you twit! :P

B-Liar (and his Parliament) makes Jeffrey Archer look like a bastion of truth and justice. Presentation wise, he is an undisputed master of deception but consider the facts

For the first time in a thousand years of democracy in this country there is a government where not one member of the cabinet has ever served in the Armed Forces (and no backbencher that I can think of either), yet he’s sent us to more wars than any other Prime Monster.

He forces through human rights legislation, without recourse, without manifesto, without it being a declared policy, when surprise, surprise his wife just happens to be one of the countries leading human rights lawyers.

Only at the last moment was he forced to call off a referendum on Europe thanks to Cher Amis Le Frogs. He wouldn’t have even sold our country – he would have given it away.

Remember back in ’94 when he called for all party donations over £5000 to be declared? All donations would be recorder in Labour books he promised. Now in 2006 we have the Loans for Peerages scandal when he kept secret donation even from his Chancellor and party treasurer!

“New Labour will be wise spenders, not big spenders,” he said back in ’97 (you’ll remember that surely?!) Blaming the Tories for increased spending without increased results. Now? Economists recon that the tax burden is rising at £1m per minute in this country.

His chancellor: Remember ‘Prudent Investment’ and his ‘40% GDP’ rule. He’s managed to keep to that only by switching the place where public investement is recorded on the balance sheet. The new buzz-word PFI (Privately Funded Initiatives), or Public Private Initiatives, which all ministers are now in love with goes down as Expenditure not Investment.

Government Debt is the highest ever. But it doesn’t worry them because they know they won’t be in power when it does come back to haunt the taxpayer.

Consumer Debt is not only the highest ever, but the total has now overtaken annual GDP! Think about it.

UK companies have the lowest R&D budgets of the developed world.

Talking of taxes; They boasted about not increasing income taxes, and fair play they achieved it with the help of 70 (yes seventy) new stealth taxes! And increased NI!

NHS. Remember in 1996 “no more expensive bureaucracy?” and the classic “24 hours to save the NHS?” What happened? Record Bureaucracy. Record debt (co-incidentally my roughly the same amount as the cost of said bureaucracy) and sacking of nurses.

Back in the ‘80s he was calling for the re-nationalisation of all the industries Thatcher privatised. Now he’s in power what has he done? Privatised Qinetic.

Blair again “I don’t want to live in a country where the only way for pensioners to get long term care is to sell their homes.” I’ll get your coat Mr B-Liar!

I could go on…Pensions, Iraq, Foxhunting, Dentists.

Anyway about the formations of ‘New’ Labour. You are right John Smith was one of those to blame. But the hard work was done by a certain Mrs M Thatcher when she crushed the hard line unions and prevented Britain becoming part of the Soviet Block. Thus with the unions’ power diminished it was easier for Smith et all to get labour funding from places other than the unions, and stop their block vote. Don’t forget during the ‘70s the power in Britain was held by the unions not the elected PM.

As to beating John Major; have to agree with the ‘no personality’ assessment – but what if we knew he was porking Edwina at the time? It would’ve been a landslide Tory win!

HC00 you’ll probably want some links – let me know.

Sonne – [Rant Mode Off] Peace and Love.
hc00

Post by hc00 »

I dont have a wife, but at least my hand disagrees with you :D

You damned well better post them links!!! :D

I hate Tony Blair and I like to see evidence of him being a lieing c*nt

Thats alot of hippocrosy (spelt wrong i bet) there.

I just want to know what yove got against him banning fox hunting. Thats the only good thing I can think of labour doing...

(I need to disagree with you at least once per post :D)
Wo zhu ni jian kang.
mfat_man

Post by mfat_man »

Chateau Lafite wrote:Mr Dear Mr Sonne,

I’ve admired your work from afar for, ohh, ages, but I have to pick you up on this one in a gentle compassionate, touchy feely, way. Even though it’s the wrong place (the SF board), it’s always the right time to bash B-Liar. It happens to be my second favourite topic (after X Squadron – any news anyone?)

How can I put this…Hmm…Oh yes.

[Rant mode on]

No you twit! :P

B-Liar (and his Parliament) makes Jeffrey Archer look like a bastion of truth and justice. Presentation wise, he is an undisputed master of deception but consider the facts

For the first time in a thousand years of democracy in this country there is a government where not one member of the cabinet has ever served in the Armed Forces (and no backbencher that I can think of either), yet he’s sent us to more wars than any other Prime Monster.

He forces through human rights legislation, without recourse, without manifesto, without it being a declared policy, when surprise, surprise his wife just happens to be one of the countries leading human rights lawyers.

Only at the last moment was he forced to call off a referendum on Europe thanks to Cher Amis Le Frogs. He wouldn’t have even sold our country – he would have given it away.

Remember back in ’94 when he called for all party donations over £5000 to be declared? All donations would be recorder in Labour books he promised. Now in 2006 we have the Loans for Peerages scandal when he kept secret donation even from his Chancellor and party treasurer!

“New Labour will be wise spenders, not big spenders,” he said back in ’97 (you’ll remember that surely?!) Blaming the Tories for increased spending without increased results. Now? Economists recon that the tax burden is rising at £1m per minute in this country.

His chancellor: Remember ‘Prudent Investment’ and his ‘40% GDP’ rule. He’s managed to keep to that only by switching the place where public investement is recorded on the balance sheet. The new buzz-word PFI (Privately Funded Initiatives), or Public Private Initiatives, which all ministers are now in love with goes down as Expenditure not Investment.

Government Debt is the highest ever. But it doesn’t worry them because they know they won’t be in power when it does come back to haunt the taxpayer.

Consumer Debt is not only the highest ever, but the total has now overtaken annual GDP! Think about it.

UK companies have the lowest R&D budgets of the developed world.

Talking of taxes; They boasted about not increasing income taxes, and fair play they achieved it with the help of 70 (yes seventy) new stealth taxes! And increased NI!

NHS. Remember in 1996 “no more expensive bureaucracy?” and the classic “24 hours to save the NHS?” What happened? Record Bureaucracy. Record debt (co-incidentally my roughly the same amount as the cost of said bureaucracy) and sacking of nurses.

Back in the ‘80s he was calling for the re-nationalisation of all the industries Thatcher privatised. Now he’s in power what has he done? Privatised Qinetic.

Blair again “I don’t want to live in a country where the only way for pensioners to get long term care is to sell their homes.” I’ll get your coat Mr B-Liar!

I could go on…Pensions, Iraq, Foxhunting, Dentists.

Anyway about the formations of ‘New’ Labour. You are right John Smith was one of those to blame. But the hard work was done by a certain Mrs M Thatcher when she crushed the hard line unions and prevented Britain becoming part of the Soviet Block. Thus with the unions’ power diminished it was easier for Smith et all to get labour funding from places other than the unions, and stop their block vote. Don’t forget during the ‘70s the power in Britain was held by the unions not the elected PM.

As to beating John Major; have to agree with the ‘no personality’ assessment – but what if we knew he was porking Edwina at the time? It would’ve been a landslide Tory win!

HC00 you’ll probably want some links – let me know.

Sonne – [Rant Mode Off] Peace and Love.
CL

Take it you will be voting labour in the next election then??? :o

:P
hc00

Post by hc00 »

Im voting BNP, it is the fashionable party nowadays...
Wo zhu ni jian kang.
mfat_man

Post by mfat_man »

hc00 wrote:Im voting BNP, it is the fashionable party nowadays...
And where the perception is that there is weakness (or injustice) it will only fuel the fire of the far right... not sure that is a good thing as I am a MOR voter but hey if that gives the arrogant goverment a kick up the ass then so be it 8)
Sonne

Post by Sonne »

Chateau Lafite What ever gave yo uthe impression i'm pro labour? I've been a life long conservative. Still am.

Sonne
Noble and manly music invigorates the spirit, strengthens the wavering man, and incites him to great and worthy deeds - Homer
Chateau Lafite

Post by Chateau Lafite »

Sorry Mr Sonne. Red mist. Red mist. My vision went a bit blurry and my fingers were working the keyboard like a Brazillian go-go dancer works the Mardi Gras crowd. Herd John Smith, New Labour, and only 9 of the ten voices in my head were saying 'Don't shoot!'

ANY NEWS ON X-SQUADRON ANYONE?
CptStabbo

Post by CptStabbo »

Good Greetings CL,

How the devil? I'm fine. This X Squadron jobbie is news to me too - and you know i'm as well connected as a Lego Police Station.

Why the intrigue? Do you not have some training to be getting on with?

Speak soon,

CS
Sarastro

Post by Sarastro »

Chateau Lafite wrote:ANY NEWS ON X-SQUADRON ANYONE?
By THOMAS WAGNER, Associated Press Writer

53 minutes ago

CARDIFF, Wales - A new leak concerning top secret 'X' Squadron today, when the AP found that someone gave a toss.

This report, however, was quickly denied by everyone.
___

Associated Press Writer Lee Keath contributed to this report.
Scottish_Kiwi

Post by Scottish_Kiwi »

Last time i was down at poole it was shown as being part of the ORBAT of the SB's.

K