Share This Page:

Anyone else angry watching this tw*t?

General Military Chat. New to the forums? Introduce yourself, Who are you and where are you from?
Sarastro

Post by Sarastro »

Yes, that's the biggest one in all cases; the point is that limiting free speech creates the situation where the radical party is the only option they have to be sympathetic towards.

Anyway, history lesson over. :wink:
GGHT

Post by GGHT »

Sarastro wrote:Yes, that's the biggest one in all cases; the point is that limiting free speech creates the situation where the radical party is the only option they have to be sympathetic towards.

You know what that reminds me of?
The "nu-Labour" Party with it's terrorism bill/Political correctness/ and the current increasing popularity of the BNP.
Sonne

Post by Sonne »

GGHT wrote:
Sarastro wrote:Yes, that's the biggest one in all cases; the point is that limiting free speech creates the situation where the radical party is the only option they have to be sympathetic towards.

You know what that reminds me of?
The "nu-Labour" Party with it's terrorism bill/Political correctness/ and the current increasing popularity of the BNP.
Hit the nail right on the head there GGHT.

The problem is balance. It's impossible to please everyone and to attempt to do so usally makes the government appear weak and indecisive. And on the other side of the coin we have radicals who then appear tyranical to the apparently neglected minority. A good example would be Margaret Thatcher (one of my heroes might i add). But that's another point for another thread at another time.

Sonne
Noble and manly music invigorates the spirit, strengthens the wavering man, and incites him to great and worthy deeds - Homer
Sarastro

Post by Sarastro »

Bingo! You get a cookie :wink: Add rising popularity of UKIP the more everyone said Europe was in great shape & a fine idea; rising popularity of radical Islam as the moderates became ever more ineffectual & establishment, etc etc

Scary, ain't it.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Sarastro wrote: Scary, ain't it.

Adolf says....... "Ja!"

Wholley

Post by Wholley »

Doc wrote:

Look mate,
Posting self portrait's is just not going to get you laid.
Best you stick with the sock(What do you call her BTW) :D :D
Frank S.

Post by Frank S. »

Like the hair, though.
I'm down to naming each of mine these days... :(
Doc

Post by Doc »

Deutsches Volk, Nationalsozialisten, Nationalsozialistinnen, meine Volksgenossen.

Nur der Jahreswechsel veranlaßt mich heute, zu Ihnen, meine deutschen Volksgenossen und Volksgenossinnen, zu sprechen. Die Zeit hat von mir mehr als Reden gefordert. Die Ereignisse der hinter uns liegenden zwölf Monate, besonders aber der Vorgang des 20. Juli, haben mich gezwungen, meine ganze Aufmerksamkeit und Arbeitskraft der einzigen Aufgabe zu widmen, für die ich seit vielen Jahren lebe: dem Schicksalskampf meines Volkes. Ich möchte am Ende dieses Jahres nun all den unzähligen Millionen meiner Volksgenossen als der Sprecher der Nation und in diesem Augenblick auch als der Führer ihres Schicksals aus übervollem Herzen danken für alles, was sie erlitten, geduldet, getan und geleistet haben, den Männern und den Frauen bis hinunter zu unseren Kindern in der HJ, in den Städten und Marktflecken, in den Dörfern und auf dem Lande. Ich möchte sie bitten, auch in Zukunft nicht zu erlahmen, sondern der Führung der Bewegung zu vertrauen und mit äußerstem Fanatismus diesen schweren Kampf für die Zukunft unseres Volkes durchzufechten. Im übrigen will ich Euch, meine Volksgenossen, so wie in den langen Jahren des Ringens Ungemach, auch heute aufs Neue versichern, daß mein Glaube an die Zukunft unseres Volkes unerschütterlich ist. Wem die Vorsehung so schwere Prüfungen auferlegt, den hat sie zu Höchstem berufen. Es ist daher meine einzige Sorge, mich abzumühen, um das deutsche Volk durch diese Zeit der Not hindurchzuführen und ihm damit das Tor in jene Zukunft zu öffnen, an die wir alle glauben, für die wir kämpfen und arbeiten. Ich kann diesen Appell nicht schließen, ohne dem Herrgott zu danken für die Hilfen, die er Führung und Volk hat immer wieder finden lassen, sowie für die Kraft, die er uns gegeben hat, stärker zu sein als die Not und Gefahr. Wenn ich ihm dabei auch danke für meine eigene Rettung, dann nur weil ich glücklich bin, mein Leben damit weiter in den Dienst meines Volkes stellen zu können. In dieser Stunde will ich daher als Sprecher Großdeutschlands gegenüber dem Allmächtigen das feierliche Gelöbnis ablegen, daß wir treu und unerschütterlich unsere Pflicht auch im neuen Jahr erfüllen werden, des felsenfesten Glaubens, daß die Stunde kommt, in der sich der Sieg endgültig dem zuneigen wird, der seiner am würdigsten ist, dem Großdeutschen Reiche.

............and thats all I have to say on the matter!
Sonne

Post by Sonne »

When you translate that it's really odd. Seems to be saying a whole load of nothing really. Just a big fluff piece.

Sonne
Noble and manly music invigorates the spirit, strengthens the wavering man, and incites him to great and worthy deeds - Homer
Doc

Post by Doc »

Yeh well Hitler said it so now you know he was just talking out of his arsch!
hc00

Post by hc00 »

Sonne wrote:When you translate that it's really odd. Seems to be saying a whole load of nothing really. Just a big fluff piece.

Sonne
Gottfluch kann es, Sie ein Pferd zum Wasser führen und den Mutterbumser zwingen zu trinken, aber Sie schräg lassen diese verfluchten Übersetzer sinnvoll sein...

:D

Automatic translators muddle up what there translating due to not being able to handle the complexity of language of something (cant remember what exactly)

Like the above thing is nothing like what I put in when you translate it back...
Wo zhu ni jian kang.
hc00

Post by hc00 »

For instance heres one of my favourite film quotes transated by an auto translator a few times to maximise the bizareness.

If I see in the worlds of wierd senses three in the clothes of individual in this stacmey'w in the wide lighting this erstechend giorno. It has drawn the Bumsen, the policy of mine thats.
Wo zhu ni jian kang.
daz89

Post by daz89 »

I’m not religious so maybe I’m a hypocrite, but that woman absolutely infuriates me! How can they get away with protesting like that at a soldiers funeral! None respect Whatsoever, they all need a slap becuase anybody that is ignorant and foolish enough to act like that really need’s to be locked up atleast!

(Sorry if I have offended anybody but she’s really pi***d me of)
Wholley

Post by Wholley »

Daz.
I am Religious.
I'm a Church member and I believe in God,Jesus and the Holy Ghost.
That woman is not typical of people in the US.
As someone else pointed out,She's a Lawyer.
Say's it all really. :evil:
beardo

Post by beardo »

Tool

Funny thing is she would be spouting that shite in German/Japanese if it wasnt for the soldiers she is glad are dead