Share This Page:

help for hte half term.

Require help and assistance, please ask?
Wee Willy Winkie

help for hte half term.

Post by Wee Willy Winkie »

helloooooo,
due to the impending half term for us scallywags :lol:
my mates and i here wondering what fun stuff we can do to pass the the time.
we already have a 'stay-awake-for-24-hours-athon' and 'how much can we drink in a day...day'. but we're struggling for more. im sure you bright people can give us a few ideas!!
(i will be reading what i put tomorrow just in case i sound like a plankj!!", had a few waters you see) WWW.. :cry: 8) :o :roll: :-? :P
"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time"
flo

Re: help for hte half term.

Post by flo »

Wee Willy Winkie wrote: im sure you bright people can give us a few ideas!!
(i will be reading what i put tomorrow just in case i sound like a plankj!!", had a few waters you see) WWW.. :cry: 8) :o :roll: :-? :P
Heres an idea for you, apologise to toeragtoo on http://www.mfat.co.uk/forums/viewtopic. ... highlight=
for getting personal. There is no need for profanities like that. Whilst she recieved what she calls 'SPAM' she has still come over for a look. Dont frighten her away as who knows, she may become a valued member.
And if you dont know what your writing then dont do it with a few dodgy waters on board. After all you wouldnt want to offend now. :evil:

Looking forward to seeing your apology.
Beast
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Beast »

Well said Flo, got to agree with what you have said.
WWW please take time to read the above.
Wee Willy Winkie

i have looked back on what i have said and realised it is completely unacceptable and i have, therefore, removed all posts of tonight on the topic of toeragtoo's introduction. you must understand that is very out-of-character of me and so offer my apologies, especially to that of Flo who read the replies for what they were worth. Furthermore, tommorrow (when i have properly come to my senses, not that this is an excuse in any way.) will contribute £5.00 (i know its not alot) to MFAT. Once again, i apologise to all who may have seen the posts. WWW
"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time"
flo

Post by flo »

Thank you, but perhaps you could put the apology on the thread in question where toeragtoo can actually see it.
Wee Willy Winkie

anyway, back to the question, anybody have any ideas?? :D WWW
hc00

Post by hc00 »

WWW's post must have been pretty offensive for you to feel sorry for Toeragtoo lol

All she was doing is trolling, as she said herself.
Wee Willy Winkie wrote:anyway, back to the question, anybody have any ideas?? :D WWW

Since your looking for stupid drunken games heres 4 I can remember playing.

1) Headbutt the wall contest. Self explanatory

2) Hold the hot thing for longest contest. Cant rmember what the hot thing was for the life of me.

3) Who can pour the most vodka in thier eyes contest. I didn't have the balls for this one, im glad I didn't as it looked like it hurt and I doubt its good for your eyes.

4) Peice of wood to the chest contest. See who can last being hit in the chest with a big bit of wood the longest.

Ah, what fun...

And what a pointless post lol. :lol:
Wo zhu ni jian kang.
flo

Post by flo »

hc00 wrote:
WWW's post must have been pretty offensive for you to feel sorry for Toeragtoo lol
When people sign up to this site they have to read and agree to a certain amount of rules. Offensive comments and personal insults wil NOT be tolerated and is a flagrant violation of these rules. WWW knew what he signed and therfore bore the brunt of flo. But he has apologised and the matter is now endex.

But if anyone posts offensive material again then i can assure you the Mods will react and take imediate action.
gkayesem

Post by gkayesem »

Wee Willy Winkie wrote:we already have a 'stay-awake-for-24-hours-athon' and 'how much can we drink in a day...day'.
You crazy bastard!!!!!!!!

I remember when my old mates and I brought a car for £25 during half-term holidays. We ended up in the middle of Wales and then the pieice-of-s broke down on us. Never got it started again.

Have a try-and-buy-a-car-for-less-than-£25-day. Followed by a how-far-can-we-drive-this-thing-until-it-breaks-down-day the same day as you have a how-long-can-we-go-for-on-a-tenner-between-the-three/two-of-us-day.

Now remembr I said BUY, not nick.
Wee Willy Winkie

Now remembr I said BUY, not nick.
and just what are you implying???? WWW
cant get a car anyway, we're only 16 (wouldnt want to get in trouble or anything!!)
gkayesem

Post by gkayesem »

So? We were all 15! Just go around looking at the tax disks. If you see one thats run out on a shit looking car knock on the house and ask if its for sale.

Bet you cant beat £25. We brought our rusty Ford (which we cleaned with turps and bleach) from some half-blind old feller, so I think its impossible.

This should be a Top Gear challange! :D
Wee Willy Winkie

your from london!! id expect that from 15 year old cockneys !!! :wink: :lol:
myself, on the other hand, am from good old wirral (NOT LIVERPOOL) so we is good boys you see. :lol: :lol: :lol:
letsrole

Post by letsrole »

I know it's a bit late seeing as half term is over... and I enjoyed my half term! But in summer you get so much time off, so her's what you could do; me and some mates planned a route 15 miles long and walked it with all our kit (big up callapsible tent and sleeping bags), slept over in some adder inclosure (saw the sign as we hopped back over the fence)! Met up with loads of people on the second day and got drunk and merry, slept then walked around for another day ending up sleeping in some stinking cow feild. Then walked back the 15 miles the following morning. It was good fun! Got to love Ashton Keynes (that's where we went).
Wee Willy Winkie

ah you never know, i may just take monday off 'ill' :D on second thoughts ...no.. I get EMA!! anybody else who gets this will know what i mean :lol: :lol: :lol:
letsrole

Post by letsrole »

EMA don't make me laugh that system is so unfair! My mates dad is a millionaire and he still gets it! It's just extra beer money isn't it lol, well that's what my mates use it for anyway :-? :lol: :o