Share This Page:

How far down the application process are you????

General discussions on joining & training in the Royal Marines.
Delveyboy

Post by Delveyboy »

had aptitude test today,interview on the 21st of this month
nufc_rulz

Post by nufc_rulz »

passed the pjft today and have an aquaint day on wednesday. im looking at going on my prmc in febuary. :lol:

Dom
cosmo

Post by cosmo »

nufc_rulz wrote:passed the pjft today and have an aquaint day on wednesday. im looking at going on my prmc in febuary. :lol:

Dom
i passed my PJFT last week, i'm hoping to be on the prmc just before xmas....get it out the way so i can enjoy xmas :P :P

provided my doctor is nice. :wink: oooohhhh myyyyy gawwwwwd.
DLink011

Post by DLink011 »

Passed the Psychometric test today, Got my eye test first then Interview, no date for interview just yet.

The Navy officer said when I pass everything first time, I should be looking at PRMC in Easter Time, that seems ages away. but more time to get fit.
RM application 2005, PRMC - tore ACL and PCL ligaments.
Contimplating TA for a couple years before i rejoin RM
dalo

Post by dalo »

Dont be bothered with how long it seems away, fitness isnt a liability mate.
915 trp every womans pet, every mans regret.
lukebland89

Post by lukebland89 »

ive done my psychometric test got my interview on the 10th of jan
927 Troop
john85

Post by john85 »

psycometric test - passed
eye test - passed
interview - passed
medical - passed
PJFT - passed (9:23)

just waiting for PRMC date now. it will be sometime early next year now, gimme time to train over xmas.
letsrole

Post by letsrole »

POC 20th March 2006 8)
Doc

Post by Doc »

You an officer????!!! fark orf!! :o

Good luck :-? :lol:
Brian-

Post by Brian- »

Got my recruit test next week.. To be honest I think I've applied a bit too early, but at least my soon-to-be-shit PJFT time will make me look even better when I do well on the PRMC. Well, that's the theory anyway... :lol:
letsrole

Post by letsrole »

Doc wrote:You an officer????!!! fark orf!! :o

I’m not even going to argue with you about this for two reasons, firstly your only fishing for an argument like you always are so I’m not going to give you the satisfaction, and secondly, even if I do argue with you I will get half the forum up my ass telling how you have been there and done that bla bla bla your better than me bla bla bla so there’s just no point.
GGHT

Post by GGHT »

Brian- wrote:Got my recruit test next week.. To be honest I think I've applied a bit too early, but at least my soon-to-be-shit PJFT time will make me look even better when I do well on the PRMC. Well, that's the theory anyway... :lol:
You'll push yourself harder than you think mate honestly.
Doc

Post by Doc »

letsrole wrote:
Doc wrote:You an officer????!!! fark orf!! :o

I’m not even going to argue with you about this for two reasons, firstly your only fishing for an argument like you always are so I’m not going to give you the satisfaction, and secondly, even if I do argue with you I will get half the forum up my ass telling how you have been there and done that bla bla bla your better than me bla bla bla so there’s just no point.
sorry ........your point is?

and you did bite as if there wasnt any point you wouldnt have replied to tell me there wasnt any point. And Im not better than you, and havent been there and done it as when I tried, it had gone.

Now stop putting yourself down, as Im doing the job well enough on my own thanks very much.

PS. Are you actually aware Im just ripping into you for the humour factor? :roll:
Hostage_Negotiator

Post by Hostage_Negotiator »

letsrole wrote:
I think you'll find its not an argument he's looking for mate, he's just winding you up (favourite military past-time so best get used to it!) As for you getting half the forum up your ass ...just how big is your ass as MOD might not have anything that large! You defo wouldn't "get half the forum up your ass" as you so graphically put it just for responding to Docs blether! I mean if you decide to say he was a sheep sh*gging Welsh tw*t from the valleys who couldn't find his own ass with a gridref and had never satified a woman who was awake! nobody would think any less of you, in fact we'd probably applaud your powers of observation! You have to appreciate that for the majority of NCO's, Officers of all 3 services are considered a source of amusement until they have some time in. So the best advice I can give you is to get used to it!
Doc

Post by Doc »

Hostage_Negotiator wrote: I think you'll find its not an argument he's looking for mate, he's just winding you up (favourite military past-time so best get used to it!) As for you getting half the forum up your ass ...just how big is your ass as MOD might not have anything that large! You defo wouldn't "get half the forum up your ass" as you so graphically put it just for responding to Docs blether! I mean if you decide to say he was a sheep sh*gging Welsh tw*t from the valleys who couldn't find his own ass with a gridref and had never satified a woman who was awake! nobody would think any less of you, in fact we'd probably applaud your powers of observation! You have to appreciate that for the majority of NCO's, Officers of all 3 services are considered a source of amusement until they have some time in. So the best advice I can give you is to get used to it!
was being the word, I have never lived in the Valleys either, I hail from Brecon originally which is hilly and therefore has valleys but not the valleys you refer to. I nearly found my own arse once but forgot to "grid to mag add" or was it "mag to grid get rid". Anyway why would I want to spend time trying to find my own arse when you know where it is so kiss it crabfat! :lol:
BTW H_N has been there and done it, it also known as Graham, apart from the weekends when he goes by the name of Mandy :lol:
Letsrole, if your going to be a rupert, remember that you wont get the piss ripped into you infront of you, but when your not with your men they will be calling you a knob, and when you offer to take point on a night yomp as all YO's do, they are all giggling like schoolgirls when you fall into every peat bog going. :lol: such is the life of a leader 8)