Share This Page:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOYS

General Military Chat. New to the forums? Introduce yourself, Who are you and where are you from?
flo

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOYS

Post by flo »

Join me as i raise my glass to Royal Marines throughout the globe, former and serving, Happy Birthday.

As a former serving wren and wife of a Royal Marine i am proud to know you all, i salute you.

Per mare per terram

Yours aye

Fiona
Last edited by flo on Fri 28 Oct, 2005 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
KiwiBen

Post by KiwiBen »

I second that! A long and glorious history to be proud of.

(Anti one liner device deployed)

Benjo
give a man a bullet, he'll ask you for a gun.
Give a man a gun, he'll be giving away the bullets
JWT

Post by JWT »

Big "THANK YOU" flo from the Artist and Me

Now I could'nt send you that Kiwiben or COULD I. :roll:

Good luck with the Match tomorrow Ben, All Blacks V Gr. Br. Bulldogs. The Greatest Game on earth, RUGBY LEAGUE.

JWT.
KiwiBen

Post by KiwiBen »

JWT, a fine game it is Rugby League!

And whats wrong with sending me a rose? I have a few thoughts on pretty flowers, why is it we never send our mates flowers for celebrations? i.e. Birthdays, weddings, piss ups and the like, but only send them when they're either in hospital dying or already died and awaiting burial. Well it seems that way to me anyway, maybe the world would be a better place if we took the time to send our mates a bunch of flowers?

Anyway, strange stuff this Jamaican Lager, I'll have some Brufen and shut up now :oops:

Aye, Benjo
give a man a bullet, he'll ask you for a gun.
Give a man a gun, he'll be giving away the bullets
james_m

Post by james_m »

JWT wrote:The Greatest Game on earth, RUGBY LEAGUE
After Darts eh JWT? :lol: :wink: 8)

Happy Birthday Royal

Cheers
James_m
dalo

Post by dalo »

We had to sing 'happy birthday royal marines' to the corporals on bottom field cause they had the 28th off and they wouldnt get ot see us do it then lol :D
915 trp every womans pet, every mans regret.
JWT

Post by JWT »

Ow Bist dee All. Slight Headache this morning had a wet or two for Royal Last Night with a couple of Ex Royal Oppo's. Started off quite sensible and THEN some O.D. said lets go on to "BOOTNECKS". Well must admit never heard of it, knew of it and TO FAKE WISH I NEVER HAD IT. Kronenburg Lager and Large Double Pussers Rums, Stirred NOT shaken. No Kronenburg, No Pussers Rum. Pints of Stella and Wood's 100 made for a GOOD substitute. I’m not on that shite for another year thank God and maybe next year I'll throw a sicky. :roll:

Benjo, FLOWERS you may be RIGHT my son BUT watch who you give them too, YOU MAY END UP GETTING BUMMED by some Old 3 Badger. :wink:

James_M. DARTS, sorry Opp's, don’t play Bar Room Games, well unless there PHISICAL. :roll:

Artist did you celebrate last knight? I expect he'll let me know by Monday when he's sober.

JWT. :wink:
flo

Post by flo »

JWT cheers for the rose, you must have known im dying..................alcohol poisoning, my hands wont stop shaking, but ive stopped being sick. Tell you what next year for 342 well celebrate together - cocoa and biccies.
JWT

Post by JWT »

Sounds GOOD to me Flo, I was just goin to lock me self away for 48 hours and chuck the Key away.

All these years I've heard "FAKIN BOOTNECK" not knowing they where on about Cocktails and NOT US. :wink:

JWT.
Do unto others as they do unto you BUT?????
Artist

Post by Artist »

I did wonder why I was as Handcarts friday. Gales Ales "Trafalgar" At the Little Man Fluff...........by heck it was noice! Shame me bleeding head wernt really!

Artist
JWT

Post by JWT »

Tis on all GOOD Cocktail Sites.

http://www.freedrinkrecipes.com/beerand ... ecipe.html

MUST BE ONE FICK BASSSSSARD ARTIST Image the reason for it being a BOOTNECK IS.......... Kronenberg 1664 Lager.....1664 BIRTH OF THE CORPS.

Sorry Folks I was PISSSSSSSED. Image
Artist

Post by Artist »

AWAY WITH YER now yar daft bleeding Brissol rating!

Oie had a few for the Corp,
And then a few for me,
And then a few for all the boys,
And then a few cos it was the thing to do.

Now just where did Oie leave the car?

Artist