Share This Page:

Big Brother yes i know

General Military Chat. New to the forums? Introduce yourself, Who are you and where are you from?

Whos gonna win BB

Eugene (the annoying one)
10%
Kinga (the fat one with big boobies!)
No votes
Anthony (the non gay one, sure :roll:)
16%
Makosi (the crazy one with mental problems)
3%
I DONT CARE you invaded my one non big brother part of my life!
48%
Id vote but i dont have a phone
No votes
Whats Big Brother?
No votes
Lets just leave stinky furby to decide
23%

Total votes: 31

flynn101

Big Brother yes i know

Post by flynn101 »

After Channel 4s non stop advertisement of the Big Brother Evictions who do you thinks going to win? And who do you thinks gonna be selling what there having for breakfast in hello and OK! magazine continously for years like jade goody (i wish people wouldnt buy this magazines and stop encouraging annoying x list celebs?) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:
Sweeny T

Post by Sweeny T »

Without trying to sound too dull, BB is one thing that I really despise.... Personally I can't see the attraction of watching people in a house bitch at each other 24/7... :evil: :roll: :evil:

But each to his own (or her),

Sweeny :wink:
SO19

Post by SO19 »

A house filled with homosexuals is good tv?
[i]‘We are not interested in the possibilities of defeat’ - Queen Victoria, 1899[/i]
cosmo

Post by cosmo »

SO19 wrote:A house filled with homosexuals is good tv?
:lol:

Thats why i don't even watch the shite.

Besides, reality TV ain't my cuppa.
GGHT

Post by GGHT »

As long as she keeps her mouth shut that Makosi is all woman lads! 8)

Anyone see her showering yesterday .....(adjusts collar)
Jobag

Post by Jobag »

Anyone in favour of detonating a large bomb in the big brother house?
flynn101

Post by flynn101 »

How about an airborne assault :lol:
Artist

Post by Artist »

How about removing the cameras and welding all the doors and windows shut? Does my head in. No Messtins. :evil:

Artist
KiwiBen

Post by KiwiBen »

Well, when I was 8 years old my parents decided to bin the telly and got me into model railways instead. We had no telly, no VCR no DVD.

Big Brother plays on the fact todays society is so PC we have to accept raving lunatics of all dubious sexual persuasions as the 'in' thing, and are told it's completely normal.
Do you really think people like those on Big Brother are worth your time? Would you give them the time of day if you met them on the street as a nobody? I doubt it, so why give them your time when they are on screen, they aren't worth it.

To further Artists remark about welding the doors and windows shut, why not Gas them to death while we are at it!?! It would make the world a better place... :evil:

Anyway I must be off.

Benjo
give a man a bullet, he'll ask you for a gun.
Give a man a gun, he'll be giving away the bullets
SO19

Post by SO19 »

We had no telly, no VCR no DVD.
No dvd?...that would make you at least 15. :wink: :lol: I must be getting old. :roll:
OMSSMretd

Post by OMSSMretd »

KiwiBen wrote:Well, when I was 8 years old my parents decided to bin the telly and got me into model railways instead. We had no telly, no VCR no DVD.

Big Brother plays on the fact todays society is so PC we have to accept raving lunatics of all dubious sexual persuasions as the 'in' thing, and are told it's completely normal.
Do you really think people like those on Big Brother are worth your time? Would you give them the time of day if you met them on the street as a nobody? I doubt it, so why give them your time when they are on screen, they aren't worth it.

To further Artists remark about welding the doors and windows shut, why not Gas them to death while we are at it!?! It would make the world a better place... :evil:

Anyway I must be off.

Benjo
Weld the doors/ windows shut, gas them to death but air it live that would be worth watching.
Bliartheliar

Post by Bliartheliar »

Someone please delete this fecking topic! PLEASE!!!!!

I dont watch it, never have a never will. But I have to listen to a crap radio channel all day in work that does nothing but go on and on about it. Channel four has some good interesting programs on now and then, and its news in top notch. So why does it go and disgrace itself by showing this crap? This on one side, celebrity f@#k celebrity on the other. Channel 5 is moving up the ladder.
flynn101

Post by flynn101 »

Calm down bliar it finished yesterday and within no time this topic will fall into obscurity
OMSSMretd

Post by OMSSMretd »

Lets face it though every one likes a bit of voyeurism, its programes like this that bring out the stalker that lies inside all of us :o
GD

Post by GD »

I would comment but I've more interesting things to do. I've just painted a door and I want to watch the paint dry.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!