Share This Page:

DONE IT!

General discussions on joining & training in the Royal Marines.
Chappy

Post by Chappy »

Well done mate. I`m happy for you. :)
slaphead_17

Post by slaphead_17 »

lol yer no one saw that one coming mr mojo risin :lol:
Artist

Post by Artist »

When I'm wrong I admit it.

When I'm in a foul mood however, stand by all pockets! :D

Artist
Tugg

Post by Tugg »

Yeah well done mate(im a bit slow off the mark here) its something to be proud of and your going in the right direction now however i do agree with the nod the harder things are coming now.
My step bro failed his prmc on account of general 'beefness' and i was quite ashamed,especially since i could have prophed a grand.
Laughed to myself because blokes are still using the 'ohh i slipped off the bar' excuse lol dont get me wrong fella that wooden bar is crap its much easier on a metal one or whatever but my step bro used to try sayin things like 'ohh i could have got 10 its just i slipped' when he could blatantly bang out 4 - 5 max
markthestab

Post by markthestab »

so your ashamed of your own brother because he failed his prmc!!?
Tugg

Post by Tugg »

Yeah i am is there a problem with that?
I knew him way before hes ever thought of becoming a bootneck and hes always been a bit of a tosser.Hes older than me and has always had seniority etc. Now for once i am since hes trying to join 'my beloved corps' and is simply too beef.
He is my half step brother (mums ex husband) and claims he topped his scores in the army,finishes after the first few weeks of basic there (claiming it was too easy) and reckons hes got the strength of mind to become royal.Superman failed the prmc however.
Yes stab i am ashamed of the c@#t
markthestab

Post by markthestab »

everyones different, but if my bro attempted and failed prmc id be training with him everyday and giving him encouragement till he did pass it

i get on with my brother though, if you hate him, fair enough
Tugg

Post by Tugg »

Yeah fair one stab but the most annoying thing is I trained with him for the best part of 4 wks while I was on leave before it,so you could question my phyz level,but Im confident i left him prepared.
I joined not knowing anyone in the corps or even being part of this site,so I had no advice etc.
He had more of an advantage than I ever had,Im not saying id be ashamed of anyone who failed at the first hurdle,lets get more blokes in the corps.....but he is a twat anyway GEN

Tugg
markthestab

Post by markthestab »

he sounds it, f@#k him :lol:
cosmo

Post by cosmo »

For someone who says that he left army training because it was too easy, then fails PRMC blaming things other than himself, what type of person is that? :lol:
markthestab

Post by markthestab »

"especially since i could have prophed a grand"

did he bet you a grand he would pass? :lol:
Stix@CTC

Post by Stix@CTC »

Artist wrote:Mojo

Yes fair enough.
I saw the post and thought one of the lads had cracked it.
Am a bit out of sorts at the moment due to me knackered back and the present state of me mind with not being able to sleep properly. Short fuze in other words. Well Done lilsuvv. Just chalk up my responce to your post as an OWD git being bloody noughty!!!

Artist
I have the greatest respect for somebody who admits he is wrong and then apologises. Keep taking the brufen :lol:
It's not how many posts you have made......It's the quality of what you say when you get here.[img]http://www.theheskins.eclipse.co.uk/drum2.gif[/img]
lilsuvv

Post by lilsuvv »

Sorry for any miss understandings, don't it (prmc) should have been better but just didn't think. Like people have said artist no need to take your tiredness out on people like me on an internet forum couldn't you do that to someone else.

Thanks for your support guys, much needed in the weeks up to PRMC, cant wait to get in and get my phases of training out of the way!

GET THAT GREEN LID ON MY LID!!

lilsuvv

p.s thaks for sayin well done artist, means a lot. :D :D :D
Daveb

Post by Daveb »

Well done mate! :)
TAFFY

Post by TAFFY »

Dave b, ignore if you prefer, but due to your injury, is there any sign of you deciding on a date for your basic ??