Share This Page:

Simply awful

General Military Chat. New to the forums? Introduce yourself, Who are you and where are you from?
mfat_man

Simply awful

Post by mfat_man »

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/mers ... 733171.stm

This only seems to happen to the innocents of this world :(

MFAT man

Post by Guest »

poor guy, people watching to many horror movies getting ideas :(
Bliartheliar

Post by Bliartheliar »

Fecking bastards. People like that deserve to be skinned alive. :evil:
dalo

Post by dalo »

Rest in peace.
915 trp every womans pet, every mans regret.
Wholley

Post by Wholley »

Even here in the Deep South that kind of racially motivated attack
Is all but unheard of these days.
Poor Guy.
He certainly did not deserve that.
RIP.

Wholley.
SO19

Post by SO19 »

It was an awful crime, but did anyone here about this...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/4733097.stm

It seems to me that whenever its the otherway round, its always deemed less important. The attacker in the above case was black, but where are the comments about racial motivation this time? Even if there arent any, people dont pay as much attention.

Is it just me or do others think its stupid double standards?
Artist

Post by Artist »

SO19

Unfortunately I fear that it's going to get worse with all this stuff thats happening. The Poor bugger didnt stand a chance did he.

Artist
cosmo

Re: Simply awful

Post by cosmo »

mfat_man wrote:http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/mers ... 733171.stm

This only seems to happen to the innocents of this world :(

MFAT man
Sick, thats all that can be said, and since Huyton is only a 10 minute drive away for me (if that), it sickens me.

I hope who ever did this get caught, tied up and left in a room alone with the victims parents / relatives / close friends where the geneva convention doesn't apply.
Adrale

Post by Adrale »

It was an awful crime, but did anyone here about this...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/4733097.stm

It seems to me that whenever its the otherway round, its always deemed less important. The attacker in the above case was black, but where are the comments about racial motivation this time? Even if there arent any, people dont pay as much attention.

Is it just me or do others think its stupid double standards?

Looks like the usual SO19. Most interracial crime is against whites instead of perpetrated by them but to mention it is a crime in and of itself. So dont mention it.
Sarastro

Post by Sarastro »

So Adrale, do you just randomly post here to hint at being a racist twonk, or do you actually have a point and the balls to make it?
Doc

Post by Doc »

Words failed me after finding out about this killing. Poor fella, poor family and what a state this farking country is in when utter evil farking w4nkers can do that to a fellow human being.

RIP oppo and my thoughts are with the family.
mfat_man

Post by mfat_man »

Most interracial crime is against whites instead of perpetrated by them
Can't say I follow that one! I think its more crime related by these silly *ossers with their hooded tops trying to look like some wannabe gangsters :(

I was on a bus yesterday in London. It's always more risky travelling at night but I lived in London for 5 years and never had any problems. Mind you I don't look like the type of person a hoodie would go for :evil: LOL!
markthestab

Post by markthestab »

looks like it was man city "star" joey bartons brother who did it, looks like being a violent thug runs in the family
stripey588

Post by stripey588 »

I was disgusted by the report in mfat_mans post.

I had heard it on the news that night also.

My eldest son is black, and it does cross my mind every now and then that their are some nasty cowards about, and my hope is that he dosent meet any.

I live in an area highly populated with asians, and there is quite some ill feeling towards them.

Unfortuantley, most of the thugs round here cant tell the difference between 1 race or another, and i just hope that he dosent end up as that young lad did.

My condolences to his family and friends.
Bliartheliar

Post by Bliartheliar »

I heard on the news today that racist attacks have gone up 600% in London since the 7/7 atrocity. There is absolutely no justification whatsoever for racism and discrimination. It sickens me that people like that live freely in Britain in this day and age. However, it is not uncommon anymore to hear racist remarks in schools, or workplaces, or seeing racist graffiti. We need to take a zero tolerance approach to racists, from kids in the street to the BNP!

My deepest symptathy goes out to the poor kids family and friends. Not only has an innocent person been killed, but a good lad has been taken out of the community by a gang of parasitic thugs.