Share This Page:

You know your drunk when..........

General Military Chat. New to the forums? Introduce yourself, Who are you and where are you from?
Cronkilla

You know your drunk when..........

Post by Cronkilla »

You remove your clothes and make a 2 piece bikini set from plastic bags you find on the floor.

Many more to come from me, got any ?
minimac

Post by minimac »

You get off with your cousin.

MM :oops:
bigbart

Post by bigbart »

....... Or when you realise that the stunning woman you've been chatting up for the last fifteen minutes used to be your infant school teacher...
"Some day a real rain will come and wash all the scum off the streets..."
Wholley

Post by Wholley »

You wake up under the waiting room bench
at a certain post office in a certain Carribean Island,naked and surrounded
by ladies laughing their tit's off.
Wholley.
:oops:
kwew

Post by kwew »

you fall asleep under the DJ's decks in a club and end up getting locked in then when sobering up during the night getting up setting off the alarm and getting arrested for your troubles, then the next morning released whilst being laughed at by two big burly aussie policemen. the above wasnt me honest.
lew

Post by lew »

When you put T-shirts on your head in the shape of terrorist masks srtip down to your boxers, run around the hotel breaking into your team mates rooms and wrecking them. shouting ALAH ALAH at the top of your voice.

lew
All I want in life is a cold beer, a fast car, a big F**King gun and a hot woman to fetch the beer, and clean the car! is that really to much to ask? - Quotes by a redneck.com

recruit test 21 march - PASSED
medical 30 march - PASSED
interview 30 march - PASSED
PJFT - 11 april - PASSED 9:18
PRMC - 7th - 10th JUNE. PASSED
foundation - 29th August
bigbart

Post by bigbart »

lew wrote:When you put T-shirts on your head in the shape of terrorist masks srtip down to your boxers, run around the hotel breaking into your team mates rooms and wrecking them. shouting ALAH ALAH at the top of your voice.

lew
That's not how you know when you're drunk. That's how you know when to seek medical help :o
:wink:
lew

Post by lew »

bigbart wrote: That's not how you know when you're drunk. That's how you know when to seek medical help :o
:wink:
Tours do that to you mate. :lol: 8)

You also know when you’re drunk when you think it’s a good idea to try and carry a boat back to your room with four drunken mates. Then try and run from the police (still carrying the boat :oops: ) when they clock you.

Police lady: why didn't you drop the boat.
Captain of the team: we didn’t want to get done for criminal damage to. :lol:

lew
All I want in life is a cold beer, a fast car, a big F**King gun and a hot woman to fetch the beer, and clean the car! is that really to much to ask? - Quotes by a redneck.com

recruit test 21 march - PASSED
medical 30 march - PASSED
interview 30 march - PASSED
PJFT - 11 april - PASSED 9:18
PRMC - 7th - 10th JUNE. PASSED
foundation - 29th August
bigbart

Post by bigbart »

You should've hopped in and started rowing.

Worst that's happened to me during a session was a total black-out. Me and my mate were out, drinking down pints followed by aftershocks at the bar the last I remember. I woke up the next morning in bed next to my girlfriend (who is now my wife.) and covered in a mixture of vomit and blood. She said I was talking to her one minute, the next, my mate said something in my ear and off we went. She saw me again at closing time outside the club, covered in blood, being questioned by 2 police officers. A few days later I saw 2 other lads I knew who were out that night. They said me and my mate were talking to a group of lads on the dancefloor one minute, the next, we were throwing punches at them all.
It's still a mystery now. I haven't touched aftershock since... :o
Artist

Post by Artist »

When you find you can understand what the nice Chinese lady is saying to you in the takeaway. And worse still you can answer her back and she understands you!

Artist
druadan

Post by druadan »

When you get out the taxi, give the bloke a tenner tip for helping you cross the road, then can't make the last 10m to your front door for love nor money :roll: . Then get arrested two hours later after passing out in your drive after the neighbours call the old bill :fist: Don't you love 18th birthdays :lol:
The Cheat

Post by The Cheat »

When you can't lie on the floor without holding on... Or when you suddenly realise that now would be a good time to call your ex-girlfriend...
Know your limits...Then crush them
AC

Post by AC »

... you think it's a good idea to steal the Sergeant Majors bed... and go to sleep in it. :o :oops:
If it doesn't hurt it's not worth doing!
Dave.Mil

Post by Dave.Mil »

You know you are the best dancer on the floor....................the shortcut home over the barbed wire fence and ploughed field while wearing your mess dress is a good idea.......................you think your missus won't mind getting up to make you and your mates some scran while you finish your carry out, she would have been up in a couple of hours anyway.
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

AC wrote:... you think it's a good idea to steal the Sergeant Majors bed... and go to sleep in it. :o :oops:
lol... that reminds me of a bit in First Into Action by Duncan Falconer when somebody takes a marine recruit out of his room still in his bed and placed him in the middle of the Parade Ground! And he was still there when the RSM came along!

Incidently, there's a Duncan Falconer in my year at school!

Ghost :D