Share This Page:

G'day from another newbie

General Military Chat. New to the forums? Introduce yourself, Who are you and where are you from?
Cinders

G'day from another newbie

Post by Cinders »

:fadein: I joined yesterday but it wouldn't let me log in for ages. See a few friends here. Hello Spannerman, Jan and Soldier Blue. This looks like a pretty good site and I look forward to getting to know you all. :laola:
May the sun always shine on you.

Post by Guest »

:D

Hi Cinders
Welcome aboard, yep it's getting quite a party, I also see Rigger has just joined from QSLD............... :wink:
Andy O'Pray

Post by Andy O'Pray »

The reason you could not log on Cinders was that we had to check you out. As you passed the crazy test we let you in. Welcome onboard.

Aye - Andy :silly: :silly: :silly:
Cinders

Post by Cinders »

:oops: Ooooh I passed the test. Yippee.. May I say it's very nice to be here. :angel:
Beast
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Beast »

Welcome aboard Cinders. :)
Tab

Hi Cinders

Post by Tab »

Nice to see you around, i wonder if they will give you a bent stick if you ask for one.
Cinders

Post by Cinders »

:lol: A bent stick also known as a boomerang. I used to use one as an icon on another site. :P Nice to see you here Tab. Whats it like down south. :drinking:
The JaCkAl

Post by The JaCkAl »

G'day??!! with those colours pransing around in your signature. Are you trying to imply something? :roll: bloody liberals
[img]http://www.terravista.pt/nazare/1382/armas/tanque04.gif[/img] "Stop dreaming and start training and you could look like me" [img]http://www.mingers.com/images/menu_pics/menu_pic_weekclassic.gif[/img]