Share This Page:

Open message to Whitey

General Military Chat. New to the forums? Introduce yourself, Who are you and where are you from?
Rogue Chef

Post by Rogue Chef »

I must have been asleep, because I missed this little comedy piece:
All because of you and no hopers I don't enjoy this site anymore. You and people like you have turned this site into a shadow of what it was.
I see, it's all my fault. Nothing to do with the appalling performance and behaviour of some of the mods here then?
Enjoy your rather sad boring life Mr Rogue Chef.
You know nothing about me and are in no position to judge if my life is sad and/or boring.
Do me a favour Mr Ex WO2 RM, stay in your safe part of the Arabia and pull in the dosh sunshine.
I won't be doing you any favours.

What patronising nonsense!

Ho, ho, ho! Happy New Year!
Hostage_Negotiator

Post by Hostage_Negotiator »

Rogue' I honestly believe the best course of action at the minute is to drop this....the forum is on the brink of collapse and we should rally the troops rather than participate in infighting! I know you feel aggrieved but I don't think this is the time or the place!

This does bare scrutiny, however please show some restraint until several matters can be resolved for the good of all!

Thanks fella!

Gaz
"When you men get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."
London Boy

Post by London Boy »

Wise words HN.
Beast
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Beast »

ENDEX PLEASE!