Share This Page:

Serbian 63rd Paratroop Battalion Web Site

General Military Chat. New to the forums? Introduce yourself, Who are you and where are you from?
harry hackedoff

Post by harry hackedoff »

By the way, what a total dickhead.
Don`t you dare tell me the Serbs had a just cause
Stick your arguement where the Serbs wont find it
It`s an admin thing, I`m sure you understand, but within two days you will be toast 8)
See you 8)
[url=http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/groupcp.php?g=397][img]http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/images/usergroups/listener.gif[/img][/url]
Greenronnie

Post by Greenronnie »

GreyWing wrote:The Irish were right to have said that all para's were guilty by assocaition, a point I think is stupid and false.
And how the hell does anything the Parachute Regiment has ever done compare to genocide??

Piss off back to whatever sad site you came from, you tosser.
GreyWing

Post by GreyWing »

Greenronnie,

it doesn't, and that's what I'm trying to say.

Have another read, or just read the bit at the end you quoted me as saying, or even quote the rest of what I actually wrote.
Last edited by GreyWing on Tue 29 May, 2007 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GreyWing

Post by GreyWing »

wow it takes 2 days to collect your bat and ball and walk home.

or sorry to hear that,

I've gone against forum policy and disagreed with someone. Why don't you do it now Harry, it's because you don't have the power. And that is really what this is all about, you don't have the power in civvy life to get people to listen to your point of view. You long for the good old days where people would listen to you because of your position and not the content of what your were actually saying.

Now you don't have that postion, and people aren't forced to listen to you. Banning me won't help you my friend, you'll still have that issue that most other ex vets on here have managed to put behind them.

Use your mod status to delete this post as you see fit, and I wish you all the best, my last post.

GreyWing
La Langosta

Post by La Langosta »

GreyWing wrote:my last post.

GreyWing
Promise????? :P
Rogue Chef

Post by Rogue Chef »

So who are the goodies and who are the baddies?
La Langosta

Post by La Langosta »

Cheffy,
Dont you know anything??
The goodies wear white hats and the baddies wear black hats. :wink:
Greenronnie

Post by Greenronnie »

GreyWing wrote:Greenronnie,

it doesn't, and that's what I'm trying to say.

Have another read, or just read the bit at the end you quoted me as saying, or even quote the rest of what I actually wrote.
Go to hell you arse wipe. Such a pedantic little tosser!
SO19

Post by SO19 »

Go to hell you arse wipe. Such a pedantic little tosser!
You're in a good mood tonight ron mate. :P :wink:

How's tricks?
[i]‘We are not interested in the possibilities of defeat’ - Queen Victoria, 1899[/i]
Greenronnie

Post by Greenronnie »

Yeah not bad, hope the weather perks up a bit for the next few days. We have managed to get hold of a herc to jump out of, amazingly! :o
Gacik

Post by Gacik »

harry hackedoff wrote:We`re all liers are we?
Krajina, Svrenica etc.
What is the International Court of the Hague doing with these innocents :P Slobodan and Ratco were right good blokes 8)

Why not just leave, we don`t want to visit your site, we don`t want you on our site so why not just simply fark off?
You are speaking of something you don't know anything about. You are talking about Krajina, small area in Croatia inhabited with Serbs over 500 years! But Croatians didn't wanted them in Croatia, and wiped them away in operation "Storm", which organized and leaded American officers.

Please, just remember what NATO soldiers did to Iraqi prisoners.
They were unarmed, naked, hand tied, and they were beaten, "soldiers" pissed on them, and taking photos like at safari hunting.
What was that, tell me?

Who the f@#k is a liar here?

Don't be so proud. Proud of what?
It is not everything in brute force, try to look somewhere in your heart and soul, if you have one!

There are no only Serbs in Hague, remember.
There are Muslims, Albanians and Croatians, too.
Many of them!!!
dwarfy

Post by dwarfy »

Harry,

When you say that 'all' serb soldiers are guilty by association i believe you are correct. But that in itself is one of the sad things about such cruel and deep hatred fueled wars. Such attrocities commited on both sides and from the top up, must, we have to imagine, have an incredible effect on how someone behaves in such situations. Thankfully those of you who have served and those of us who hope to serve in the future will not have to contend with some of the dilema's soldiers in the Serbian Army had to deal with. On the whole the British have been invloved in what we believe to be just and worthy causes where the aim has been honourable. Have any of you for example been in a situation where you feel the cause has been unjust and you have had to step up and confront your superiors and your government to the degree, and in the kind of situation a Serb soldier would have to have done? Have you ever had senior officers above you who were murderous, sadistic, rapists who would most likely have had you butchered if you questioned them? The answer is no, you were lucky enough to have been in an honourable and moralistic Armed Forces that was run by a government whose leader was not a sick bastard. What i am saying is i think it is all to easy to condemn all of them when really we have no idea what it must have been like for those who knew about what was going on but were most likely very powerless to stop it. Whilst i totally accept many of them are little more than monsters and in my opinion sub human, i do believe it is somewhat naive for us to believe that 'every' serbian soldier was responcible and accepting of the sick and disgracefull acts that were committed. With those in the divisions of power from Milosovic (and his wife) down through the military commanding such total power what choice did some of these men have but to turn a blind eye? What would the consequence have been for a soldier in the Serbian Army to question an authorititive figure who he has most likely seen order the horrific deaths of people in the past? I would imagine the punishment would have outreached the individual and taken its course to his family aswell, now does that not make the choice he made a little harder?

Dont get my point here confused, i am not for one second defending or sticking up for anything the Serbian Army did during these wars, the evidence is there for all to see and it is wholey horrific. All i am saying however is that i for one am open to the idea that not EVERY single soldier in the Serbian Army was a murderous monster. As i said before, yes they are in many ways gulity by association, BUT did they have any choice in becoming so?

Though not even close on the scale as to what was seen in these wars , but on the same argument as 'gulity by association', was EVERY American soldier gulity by association in Iraq for the torture at Abu Gharaib? Like i say, this is not even in the same ball park but do you see my point?

I just feel it is too easy for us to condemn 'all' Serbian soldiers, when really we can not comprehend the situation and complexities they faced. This was a discusting war that was horrific by all accounts on all sides and governed by, on the Serbian side, a very sick and disturbed man. I think it is impossible to even try and understand how some of these people felt they could react in these situations and i am glad that my Government and Military are not run by such people and in such a way as the Serbian Army was.

Let me make this clear before i finish, i am NOT making excuses for the Serbs, they have nowhere to hide as far as i am concerned and i hope those responcible go to hell. All i am saying is i believe that there is a very good chance that many will have wished that they had never had to have been involved in that war and who will also have wished they had the power and strengh to have stopped some of the things that were commetted on their behalf. These people may be gulity of weakness and cowardess yes, but i do not place them in the category of those Serbs and commanders who happily and joyfully dealt out death and torture.

dwarfy
Rogue Chef

Post by Rogue Chef »

The goodies wear white hats and the baddies wear black hats.
Loz,
Thanks for that, very informative, everything is crystal clear now.
Rogue Chef

Post by Rogue Chef »

Who is this Dwarfy character? Who does he think he is? Comes on here spouting rational, reasonable and logical points of view. You better watch yourself sonny or you'll be on a fizzer! Whatever one of those is!
La Langosta

Post by La Langosta »

Rogue Chef wrote: Loz,
Thanks for that, very informative, everything is crystal clear now.
Only too pleased to provide the IntSum for the day as provided to me by them wot really know :wink: