Share This Page:

Benjo attacked by killer zombie weevils with toothpicks!

Non Military Chat. A place for chats or dross and down right pointless posts, you decide.
KiwiBen

Benjo attacked by killer zombie weevils with toothpicks!

Post by KiwiBen »

Right, somewhat dull title to the thread really isn't it?

I thought I'd log in on my day off to say hello and see how everybody is.

I haven't been up to too much, just working and trying to get fit again. Most of my life is spent at work or recovering from it. I got so completely fed up with it on Tuesday I made over 60 paper Canaries and stuck them about the factory, for some reason I got in trouble the humuorless cranks.

Anyroad, I'm heading over to the RM part of the site to have a look, hopefully your all well and getting over the footie or whatever it was you drank on Sat.

Missing you all,

Benjo
flighty

Post by flighty »

Missing you, too, Benjo. :cry:

Have you eaten Turbo the piglet yet?

Come back soon, matey!

Aunty Jayne xxxxx
KiwiBen

Post by KiwiBen »

Turbo has possibly been saved! A south african friend I've made at work (he is real not another paper cut out) wants to buy a boar and have lots of little Turbos running about, one big happy piggy family!

:lilangel: I'll post a picture of her sometime, dead gorgeous she is my little piggy. :lilangel:

Ditch the idea of the dog my dear lady, pigs are the future!!!!

Well I'm off to the gym for a spot of :multi: excersize and then a bit of :drinking: before work tomorrow.

Regards,

Benjo
flighty

Post by flighty »

We kept piggies when I was a mere slip of a girl, growing up at the Raven Inn, Darnhall. One day, a ruddy big truck pulled into the yard and up the ramp the piggies went ...... to go for a ride I was told.

And go for a ride they did ....... to Winsford bacon factory!! :o

Jayne x