Share this page:

Benjo attacked by killer zombie weevils with toothpicks!

Non Military Chat. A place for chats or dross and down right pointless posts, you decide.
KiwiBen

Benjo attacked by killer zombie weevils with toothpicks!

#1 Post by KiwiBen » Sun 30 Jul, 2006 12:55 am

Right, somewhat dull title to the thread really isn't it?

I thought I'd log in on my day off to say hello and see how everybody is.

I haven't been up to too much, just working and trying to get fit again. Most of my life is spent at work or recovering from it. I got so completely fed up with it on Tuesday I made over 60 paper Canaries and stuck them about the factory, for some reason I got in trouble the humuorless cranks.

Anyroad, I'm heading over to the RM part of the site to have a look, hopefully your all well and getting over the footie or whatever it was you drank on Sat.

Missing you all,

Benjo

Advertise your company or services here and contact us today!

flighty

#2 Post by flighty » Mon 31 Jul, 2006 8:07 pm

Missing you, too, Benjo. :cry:

Have you eaten Turbo the piglet yet?

Come back soon, matey!

Aunty Jayne xxxxx

KiwiBen

#3 Post by KiwiBen » Wed 02 Aug, 2006 4:24 am

Turbo has possibly been saved! A south african friend I've made at work (he is real not another paper cut out) wants to buy a boar and have lots of little Turbos running about, one big happy piggy family!

:lilangel: I'll post a picture of her sometime, dead gorgeous she is my little piggy. :lilangel:

Ditch the idea of the dog my dear lady, pigs are the future!!!!

Well I'm off to the gym for a spot of :multi: excersize and then a bit of :drinking: before work tomorrow.

Regards,

Benjo

flighty

#4 Post by flighty » Wed 02 Aug, 2006 1:33 pm

We kept piggies when I was a mere slip of a girl, growing up at the Raven Inn, Darnhall. One day, a ruddy big truck pulled into the yard and up the ramp the piggies went ...... to go for a ride I was told.

And go for a ride they did ....... to Winsford bacon factory!! :o

Jayne x