Share This Page:

Bad News.

Discussions about those units who make up the Commando’s.
dalo

Bad News.

Post by dalo »

Well sadly my time with 915 troop has ended, with me failing the bottom field pass out. My problem was with everything then in the last week i narrowed it down to the firemans carry, but i just couldnt get it cracked. i feel like a failure, i am totally having a f@#k at the momement i just moved into hunter 2 today and i could be out and in 916 troop by tommorow if i crack the pass out tommorow. Its hard knowing that im not going to pass out as an original but training isnt the corp and i know that none of this matters in a unit. So im still going to crack on and just finish training. I will miss 915, they are a great bunch of lads, everyone of them, and they told me today that in there eyes i will always be an original of 915 troop. So i guess not all is as bad as it seems, i just need to keep smiling and carrying on.
915 trp every womans pet, every mans regret.
tom_06

Post by tom_06 »

thats a pile of crap for you mate.i feel for you.just try and make sure you keep your head up and keep in mind all of us lot over here, the young wannabe nods(myself included) and the old n bold are all behind you mate.good luck.
Recruit Training: 13th November
Frank S.

Post by Frank S. »

Next time, you'll be better prepared. It ain't over 'til you say it is.
exgreenjacket

Post by exgreenjacket »

You will still get to where you want to be and then none of this will matter.

Things like this can only make you more determined.
Archie

Post by Archie »

Hey Dalo

I was backtrooped with a knee injury and passed out 4 weeks after my original troop.:cry:

None of that mattered as we met up again in various units and bars over the years that followed. We still see each other often and our annual reunions include several men who didn't complete training at all for various reasons. As far as we're all concerned they're still one of us. We all live by the credo "Once a Marine always a Marine". The feeling the rest of your troop will have is "there but for the grace of God, go I"

Crack on Dalo, it's only pain. :D
Archie.

"If there is a better way......find it!" (Thomas Alva Edison)