Share This Page:

Camp circuit?

Discussions about those units who make up the Commando’s.
tom_06

Camp circuit?

Post by tom_06 »

Just been reading thorugh some posts from people in training and was just wondering what a camp circuit is?
Cheers tom
Recruit Training: 13th November
Brian-

Post by Brian- »

It's like a normal circuit but you need to have limp wrists and say 'ooh!' between exercises. :D
Shrek The Royal

Post by Shrek The Royal »

:roll: :lol: its what it says on the tin, its simply a run round camp,normally completed during circuits in the Gym, (it pays to be a winner!)
Brian-

Post by Brian- »

How far is it Shrek?
beardo

Post by beardo »

Its about 800 metres and it the worst hang out you will have in the gym phase...getting flashbacks of playing ''hare and hounds'' on it just speaking about it :o
speedfreak

Post by speedfreak »

There's also a half camp circuit but its more than half of the full one, but yeah... hangout.
924 Hollywood Troop.
dalo

Post by dalo »

Hey how is the hollywood troops movie coming along anyway, cant wait to see it and how much it just doesnt reflect recruit training, i heard you have knee pads lol.
915 trp every womans pet, every mans regret.
Future_Marine

Post by Future_Marine »

Half camp circuit?? Oh i wish we could have them. Camp circuits are deadly because straight after how ever many you do, you go back in the gym to do your sprints.
inod

Post by inod »

hahahaha.......hang out[/img]
    [/list]
    harry hackedoff

Post by harry hackedoff »

GET ON YER SPOTS :evil:

:wink:
    [url=http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/groupcp.php?g=397][img]http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/images/usergroups/listener.gif[/img][/url]
    Artist

Post by Artist »

I think all Recruits should do the Good Owd Mud Run every morning at 0600hrs come rain or shine.

Mind you I've always be a Sadist at heart!!! :D

Anyone remember BISTO and the camp circuit he once did at CTCRM? He ran all round the place stark bollock naked carrying a crate of Guiness around 0400hrs one Sunday Morning. The Wandering Patrol couldn't catch him, likewise the Provo Staff. My but he was fast on his feet was our BISTO! :D

Artist
    JR

Post by JR »

:roll: :roll: At the mention of Camp circuits! all together now OOoooh hands on hips,Your turn in the barrel.Aye jr :laola:
    Who needs the World as your Oyster,When you've had the world as your cap Badge
    Artist

Post by Artist »

JR wrote::roll: :roll: At the mention of Camp circuits! all together now OOoooh hands on hips,Your turn in the barrel.Aye jr :laola:
    Hated that bloody barrel Jim! :evil:

You didn't know where to turn did you? :D

Any Old n Bold remember the Seaton Cross Country course? Fred Cummings my Tp Sgt in 1 Troop Alfa coy would have us running round the bloody thing if there was a spare hour to be had.

I came out of training chuffed to hell that I was away from PTI's and their sadistic ways. What was our Fred then? Yep a PTI!! :evil:

Artist
    JR

Post by JR »

:roll: Fred Cummings.....Now thats a blast from the past knew Fred before he rose to the exalted ranks of the Physical torment branch.

When I shout Jump,you will jump and dont come down till I say so??
    Aye jr :onfire:
    Who needs the World as your Oyster,When you've had the world as your cap Badge
    Artist

Post by Artist »

Fred once offered to insert a SV Boot up me arse when I let rip with a "doctored" SLR on full automatic. Nearest I ever got to having an SV Boot that was Jim! :D