Share This Page:

Week nine gym pass out.

Discussions about those units who make up the Commando’s.
dalo

Week nine gym pass out.

Post by dalo »

Hello everyone, im so glad gym pass out is over and done with our whole troop, 915 worked really well on everything. Most of the troop dug out blind and where right beside the PT superiors when doing the camp circuit, we also worked very hard on the IMFC circuit and didnt really have any mistakes and from this we were told that because of our effort on the camp circuit and IMFC circuit there was no requirement for us to do them both again. I was delighted when the PTSO debriefed us and informed us of our superior pass :) , the first superior pass between two and four months. My kit was honking afterwards, my t shirt was piss wet through and soaking all over but a little bit of effort defenitly goes a long way.

"A pint of sweat, is worth a gallon of blood" - Field marshall Montgomary
915 trp every womans pet, every mans regret.
COMMANDO

Post by COMMANDO »

:D Ahh the good old days rock on.........
KEEP YOUR POWDER DRY!
dwarfy

Post by dwarfy »

Good effort dalo,

I see your posts are much much more positive now, after a dripping sesh early on. Glad you stuck with it mate, just make sure you dont get too settled over easter leave, but have a good one though of course. Just make sure you get back into it ASAP after, i remember about 6 or seven guys opted out the second monday after summer leave in my troop. So if your first week backs an absoulute stinker just dig out again.DO NOT LEAVE, and end up like me, having to go back and do those first weeks all over again.

Sounds like your troops coming together aswell now, i guess some of the nobbers are going.Keep it up.

Dwarfy
KiwiBen

Post by KiwiBen »

Dalo,
Glad to hear it went well mate, I've been told it's a right hang out.

Have fun over Easter and good luck when you get back into it.

Keep going mate!

Regards, Benjo
dwarfy

Post by dwarfy »

Sorry to hi-Doc this thread, i meant hi-jack, but i was just wandering what your plans were now benjo if you dont mind me asking? anything changed or new?

Dwarfy,
Doc

Post by Doc »

Theres a sale on in MarksandSpencers if anyones interested?
dwarfy

Post by dwarfy »

I most certainly am, does it include 20% off in the pink fluffy thong section, i need a nice garment to go with tonights dress.
Doc

Post by Doc »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

no
dwarfy

Post by dwarfy »

Your only saying that so you can buy them all, and set up a pink thong stand on the end of your road. :lol:
harry hackedoff

Post by harry hackedoff »

Cnut 8)
He`s farking got you sorted, Shadders :roll:
Bloody good effort there Dalo. Don`t take your foot off the gas mate. After Easter Leave it`s full steam ahead :wink: Sounds like you have a good troop there mate, which always helps :wink:
Crack on lad, you`ll get there :wink:
[url=http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/groupcp.php?g=397][img]http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/images/usergroups/listener.gif[/img][/url]
beardo

Post by beardo »

Trust me mate, first week back after leave will be a right f@#k about, just crack on and after 2/3 weeks it'll be back to normal (if there is such a thing at CTC :o )
dalo

Post by dalo »

Hi all im on easter leave now and enjoying myself to the maximum. My troop is now down to 30 originals out of 60 and we are away to enter week 11 when we go back. We have backtroopers which are making up the numbers though.
915 trp every womans pet, every mans regret.