Share This Page:

kiwiBen's 21st!

Non Military Chat. A place for chats or dross and down right pointless posts, you decide.
flo

Post by flo »

Happy birthday Ben,

Sorry things went t*ts up for you. but im sure auntie jayne and the Artist will help console you.......but be prepared for alcohol and lots of it.

Hope things turn for the better.

fiona
flighty

Post by flighty »

I think between us all we made sure Benjo had a birthday to remember ..... or maybe not. :roll:

Me Laddo and his mates, the daughter and her mates, joined by Benjo's chum 'Jitts' off of MF&T took him out on the town on Saturday. Artist and me joined 'em for the first hour but repaired to my living room, knackered and feeling very old, quite early on.

A weekend of booze, cake, fryups, and take-aways was de rigeur and a fine time was had by all.

Benjo will, as I speak, be on his way to Heathrow to return to NZ. Get yersen fit and back here asap, Ben. Look forward to seeing you later in the year.

Jayne xx

PS Jitts is an absolute charmer, very polite and extremely HUNKY with the most amazing six-pack. All us girlies checked it out! :D He can come and stay at no 6 any time he likes. :wink:
flo

Post by flo »

flighty wrote: PS Jitts is an absolute charmer, very polite and extremely HUNKY with the most amazing six-pack. All us girlies checked it out! :D He can come and stay at no 6 any time he likes. :wink:
If hes that hunky (wheres the piccies) ill spoof you for him! :wink:
DLink011

Post by DLink011 »

Hey Benjo,

You dont really know me but we did chat when u first started posting on here, IM from south africa got my PRMC on 8 March...I had my 21st a few weeks ago....

Jst wanted to wish you a happy 21st birthday mate all the best with whatever you decide to do with your life and stay in touch yeah?

Dan
RM application 2005, PRMC - tore ACL and PCL ligaments.
Contimplating TA for a couple years before i rejoin RM
flighty

Post by flighty »

Flo, my camera remained safe in the drawer all weekend. The lads do enough ruddy damage with their camera phones.

When the daughter gets in tonight I'll check out whether she has got any pics. :D

He tried very hard to stop me shoving my hand up his shirt ...... but I am VERY determined! :D :D :D

Jayne x
flo

Post by flo »

Oh jayne, you shlamper :wink:
flighty

Post by flighty »

flo wrote:Oh jayne, you shlamper :wink:
I like to think so. :lol:

Jayne xx
Artist

Post by Artist »

She was groping him every two minutes with a look of total glee running over her Fizzogg!!!

Everytime another friend of Hannas came into the house there was Jayne telling them to "Cop a feel of his six pack" Mines more like a watneys red barrel party seven to be honest with you.

Artist
flo

Post by flo »

Artist, never fear, us woman know it takes a man to carry a barrel and only a boy can carry a 6 pack :wink:
Wholley

Post by Wholley »

Artist wrote: Mines more like a watneys red barrel party seven to be honest with you.

Artist
Watney's Red Barrel.
Isn't that akin to making love in a punt?
F*cking close to water.

Coat Please. :D