Share This Page:

Benjo visits Number 6

General Military Chat. New to the forums? Introduce yourself, Who are you and where are you from?

Should there have been more or less fireworks?

Poll ended at Sun 06 Nov, 2005 3:49 pm

yes it was a weekend sleep is unimportant
86%
No you noisy bastard go to bed!
14%

Total votes: 7

KiwiBen

Benjo visits Number 6

Post by KiwiBen »

Well it had to happen sometime, I payed a little overnight visit to No. 6...................

Well what a fantastic time was had by all! As it was our dear Jayne's birthday, a small surprise gathering of close friends was arranged before Benjo arrived, what a good idea! :drinking:

Heeding Docs advice to watch myself at number six, Jayne, Artist and myself started drinking as soon as we could about 2pm. After a while we had a full blown celebration going and the younger of us decided that we should test fire the fireworks that had been purchased for the event. The lads had been into the 24 Hour Fireworks Store, asked what the largest loudest fireworks available looked like, and then said yep well take em! £30 for 3! These rockets are the meanest suckers I have ever seen in my life, farking impressive they were...

Test fire one was fired down a drain pipe ala LAW style. Ben had the rocket on his shoulder while Dan lit the fuse, all went well as the fuse fizzled down and ignited the rocket, which went FFFFFFffffffffuuuUUUT!! and jammed half way down the launcher tube, erm yeah.
After a second or so the expression on Bens face changed as he realised he was holding an atomic type firework next to his head which refused to leave the launch tube, "Ben! Lob it!!! Oh Farkin ell!" So Ben lobs it and BOOM!! It blew the drain pipe into pieces all over the garden, quality job it was too!
Much of the visit was spent laughing hysterically, drinking and havin fun, as one does... At 3 AM three of us decided that it was too quiet, so with the eager inter service co operation of 7 Para RHA, Royal Engineers and one keen Civillian advisor three medium scary fireworks were lashed together with woolen yarn "Dan, are you sure this'll hold it?" "Yeah mate for sure, no worries, if we twist all the wicks together they'll all go off together anyway so it'll be good" "Ah yes of course mate I see"
The result was brilliant, we lit the fuse and hid around the corner peeking out, suddenly rocket one ignites, and buggers off along the ground followed closely by 2 and 3. We couldn't tell fo the life of us were they all were, just that they were all in the garden. Boom! by the tin shed, BOOM! by the corner, and BOOM!!! outside Jaynes window! Benjo: "Oh Fark! shite, run!" Dan: "Eerm, ah RUN!" Ben: "look out", and Artist: "Well in Lads!" from the bedroom window.

Well I will add to this a bit more when I have some more time, the full SAGA in greater detail methinks...Or even a book perhaps, you never know!

Oh and for Doc, the Lass you fancy from the picture is farking ace in bed! nice legs but you'll have to excuse the scorch marks, picture to follow shortly :wink:

Regards, Benjo
Doc

Post by Doc »

:cry: :cry: :cry:

I loved her aswell.......... :cry:

oh well..........next! :lol:

Good to speak to you on the phone, glad you had a good time and celebrated Aunty Jaynes Birthday in style.

Pen Y Fan awaits your walking boots and bergen, I'll wait at the bottom with a pack of embassy No1's and a flask :lol:
flo

Post by flo »

Watch yerself kiddo!!

They will eat you up and spit you out before you know it..................especially Jayne, the little minx :D :D :D :wink: Glad it all went with a bang. :wink:
Artist

Post by Artist »

Two blokes to dress a wound..... (after firework two went tits up!)

Pair of farking perverts! Their mobile phone cameras had a frigging field day!

This well endowed Tall lass with very little on copped a burn just above her knee. PERVERTS r US AKA, Kiwi Ben and Dan like latter day knights were there to give her first aide............I swear that both of them didnt dare stand up for at least five minutes!!! Like a pair of frigging half open pen knives they were.

One little burn and they slapped a FFD on her! :o

Artist
KiwiBen

Post by KiwiBen »

Hehe too bloody right Artist! Pictures to be posted soon as I can!

I'm a bit sorry I didn't get a picture of Perv's R Us member Dan's arse cheek after he was winged with a Cutless, ditto the fat lip involved with Paul as well, quality it was!

Aye, Benjo
Artist

Post by Artist »

Why should Britain Tremble?

One 7 RHA Nutter, a Mentally deranged Royal Engineer and a Loony from Kiwi let loose with things that go BANG!.

It was the poor owd cat I felt sorry for.....A rocket on each leg. Overkill or farking what? MEIOWWWWWWW! Cheered Jayne up mind!!! :D (they were still looking for Tibbles five hours later)

Artist
KiwiBen

Post by KiwiBen »

Cats back Artist! Does it look a shade off colour? Oh does it ever!

Consolation for Doc mind, the scorch marks on Kitty's legs are far worse than Cat's! Lucky the cat didn't fart, would have really lit up!

Cheers aye,
Benjo
Doc

Post by Doc »

Not speaking to you Kiwi!

Im sulking!

:lol: :lol:
Jeg

Post by Jeg »

Well sounds like you lot had a good time

Not sure the drain-pipe stunt was the brightest idea for you sensible people. =p

Ah what the heck, fun for all. =D
harry hackedoff

Post by harry hackedoff »

Heyup Kiwi, I said they won`t bite :P
They do give a nasty suck, mind :o

Good to see you`re well into pre PRC mode by the way :P
He`s a natch, let him in. 8)
Next!
[url=http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/groupcp.php?g=397][img]http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/images/usergroups/listener.gif[/img][/url]
flighty

Post by flighty »

To the Royal Engineer leaping round my garden at 3 am shouting 'It's OK .... I'm trained in explosives!!!'

Text message replied to today was 'Hehe ..... I didn't say I was well trained.'

Royal Artillery ? Royal Engineers?

Combined effort. :o

Zackly, Artiste, why should the nation tremble?

BTW Ladies, Kiwiben is drop dead farkin gorgeous! :o

Jayne x
flo

Post by flo »

flighty wrote:
BTW Ladies, Kiwiben is drop dead farkin gorgeous! :o

Jayne x
Post the piccies then Jayne, dont keep em to yourself :D :D

Ps is he naked???? :wink:
flighty

Post by flighty »

Flo, he wasn't when we rolled the girlies 3 times off the sofa to make room. :roll:

I did suggest that Artist moved over .............. :o

The git wasn't having any of that. :fist:

Jayne x
flo

Post by flo »

Are you sure it was just a firework party you had, im getting a bit concerned now.

www.Nantwichswingers.com
:o :o :o

Please remember benjo is a nice young impressionable lad and you are ambassadors for our country. :wink: and next time 'Where's me flamin invite?' :drinking:
Last edited by flo on Sun 30 Oct, 2005 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hostage_Negotiator

Post by Hostage_Negotiator »

Sounds like a quality do!!!
Trust Jayne to do nothing by halfs! :lol:
Happy birthday again !
"When you men get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."