Share This Page:

females in combat

Discussions on joining & training in the Royal Navy.
Stix@CTC

Post by Stix@CTC »

:roll: RMP CP Operatives :roll:

I thought we were talking about front line and combat?
It's not how many posts you have made......It's the quality of what you say when you get here.[img]http://www.theheskins.eclipse.co.uk/drum2.gif[/img]
markthestab

Post by markthestab »

im not sure where i stand on this

because most of the women on stab basic were in general awfull at everything, more so than the rest of us

none of them could shoot, or tab well, and pink make-up bags and pink towels are just not tactical, and we had to wait every morning for them to arrive outside the block at least 10 minuts late

however much they struggled though they did however pass the tests to the required standard(their shooting was still awfull but it was let slide i think) the same as everyone else had to, and were better than a few really crap blokes

but at my unit their is a lance jack girl who is really switched on fitter and more determined than most blokes and must have proved it to get promotion, doesnt she deserve her chance to serve her country, she might be a woman but shes twice the soldier some bimbling lazy faggoty little numpty fellas in the TA and regular army are
Doc

Post by Doc »

She can have two cookers then and crack on! :lol: :lol:
markthestab

Post by markthestab »

doc your a cnut :evil:

but a farking funny one :lol:
Stix@CTC

Post by Stix@CTC »

Bottom line is, there are loads of jobs that women are much, much better at than men.

They make better nurses (sorry doc) better admin wallers, comms - well a female voice on a net is far better than a hairy arse bootneck anyday.
We could go on for days, but combat ie front line (not Loggies, Red Caps, drivers, cooks etc) is a place for those that pee standing UP. Period. Or is that the wrong turn of phrase :oops:
It's not how many posts you have made......It's the quality of what you say when you get here.[img]http://www.theheskins.eclipse.co.uk/drum2.gif[/img]