Share This Page:

got arrested

General discussions on joining & training in the British Army.
adabhoy67

got arrested

Post by adabhoy67 »

i got arrested the other week for f@#k knows what was pissed. i smashed a subway window whilst tryin to attack their security guard but i dunno what my charge was, its my first ever charge and not heard from the P.F yet so dunno the outcome, any way i go to the army careers office tomorrow n what do u think will happen thru this will it delay things til it gets sorted? im paranoid as f@#k as this is the 2nd time ive went to join and the first time my asthma f@#k it up so now thats cleared i go n do this like a right twat.
AddzWilkinson

Post by AddzWilkinson »

depends on what the poilce say.. if they deicide to take you to court that will delay your training untill the courts have finished with you. but let your AFCO know stright away and keep them informed the whole way though the case with the poilce and they will be able to give yu some more information.
BARB Test: Passed
Basic Skills: Passed
Written Medical: Passed
Interviews: Passed
ADSC: - Passed Pirbright 3rd/4th December
Intake - 22nd March catterick
Choosen Regiment - Princes Of Wales Royal Regiment
adabhoy67

Post by adabhoy67 »

AddzWilkinson wrote:depends on what the poilce say.. if they deicide to take you to court that will delay your training untill the courts have finished with you. but let your AFCO know stright away and keep them informed the whole way though the case with the poilce and they will be able to give yu some more information.
cheers mate. just pure para i know i should be ok as its my first charge apart from a few breaches over the years. anyways heres hopin it goes ok :D
AddzWilkinson

Post by AddzWilkinson »

Yeah best of luck to you mate i dont think yu will be deffered again over it.. :S not heard of it before so good luck!
BARB Test: Passed
Basic Skills: Passed
Written Medical: Passed
Interviews: Passed
ADSC: - Passed Pirbright 3rd/4th December
Intake - 22nd March catterick
Choosen Regiment - Princes Of Wales Royal Regiment
Scouse_liam

Post by Scouse_liam »

You want to try thinking before acting like a gobshite mate :lol: we have all done it though!!!
BE A w@#k OR A PARATROOPER."
2 PARA
MSI64

Post by MSI64 »

So you got drunk smashed a window and attacked a security guard?????

Fantastic start to an army career?????

You are a prize prat, Why was the security guard attacked??? was he trying to throw you out for gobbing off? Why was the window smashed???
And you claim you dont know what you were arrested for???
the police would of told you when arrested and it will be on the paperwork.

You sound like an admin nightmare already and I have a hunch its not the first time or the last
gunner75

Post by gunner75 »

Try acting like that from day one and see how long you last. No excuse for it and from your description alone, we that have seen it before have already formed an opinion. Id suggest you get yourself back to the station or at the least make a phonecall and find out what you have actually been charged for, rather than coming on here saying you cant remember due to being 'pissed'..... - not impressive and makes you look like you couldnt give a toss.
'Every man an Emperor'
Dawber

Post by Dawber »

hahaha some of you people just make me laugh the way you have a go at people for gettin drunk and getting into trouble or arrested, i have done it myself you going to have a go at me now aswell, for getting hammerd and getting arresed and into fights? and dont bother saying you have never got hammerd before in your life and ended up at least arguing with someone
BARB - Passed
Basic Skills - Complete
Reg Choice - The Duke Of Lancaster's
Role - Infantry
MSI64

Post by MSI64 »

Have got hammered loads of time but have never got in a fight nor smashed a shop window or been arrested

So yes I can get on my High horse
gunner75

Post by gunner75 »

actually:
arrested twice for assault, charged once.escaped other.
knew what the charge was for. knew/aware what Id done,was sober.
bit different to not handling your ale and smashing a subway window whilst trying to attack security guard! all been there? hmmm maybe.

he wanted to know what to do next/likley outcome so he got a starter for ten.
'Every man an Emperor'
MSI64

Post by MSI64 »

Deferred until court date.
Then if charged defered again till Gaol time/fine/community service is done.
Dawber

Post by Dawber »

gunner75 wrote:actually:
arrested twice for assault, charged once.escaped other.
knew what the charge was for. knew/aware what Id done,was sober.
bit different to not handling your ale and smashing a subway window whilst trying to attack security guard! all been there? hmmm maybe.

he wanted to know what to do next/likley outcome so he got a starter for ten.
well you just sound like a right tit lmao no offence :P
BARB - Passed
Basic Skills - Complete
Role - Infantry
gunner75

Post by gunner75 »

whys that? because i werent a young piss artist such as yourself who probably only rellies on booze to sort out his affairs outside the co-op? no -offence.
dont come on here givin it the larynx over a computer screen. point is the OP asked for a bit of advice, i gave it.
now im off to give my tit a massage....
'Every man an Emperor'
Wike

Post by Wike »

I feel left out I've got no record. The Nottingham police force were never quick enough :lol: 8)
Dawber

Post by Dawber »

haha funnily enough mate i either drink in my mates houses more often then not we go into town not a kid anymore dnt drink on streets lol and am not actin all hard or w,e behind the computer.

just makes me laugh how you can have a go at someone for getting arrested once and then you turn around and say you have been arrested more than once for assult and what ever else does that not make you worse? knowing that violence usually gets you nowhere.

also when i go for a night out round my area its rough and you get people just looking for trouble or thinking there the big I AM.
BARB - Passed
Basic Skills - Complete
Role - Infantry