Share This Page:

ADSC lichfield station

General discussions on joining & training in the British Army.
OrcinusOrca

ADSC lichfield station

Post by OrcinusOrca »

I have my ADSC at Lichfield on monday 15th Dec, i was reading about which station i should be at and it seems they pick you up from Trent Valley station but on my rail warrant it says Lichfield city. Did my recruiter put the wrong information in on the warrant or should i just get off at city station and hope for the best. :lol:

Many thanks.
jstagg

Post by jstagg »

No my recruiter done the same, get them to change the details to the correct places.. i.e you're departure point and you're arrival point 'Lichfield Trent valley'

You're warrant wont work passed said station and you'll have no choice to d#get off there, so just call you're recruiter and he'll sort it.
2 Rifles.

Herrick 10/11 Completed.

Home in September.
adamb

Post by adamb »

Also let us know how you get on at Lichfield :D, you may get same intake as us.
adamb

Post by adamb »

Also what you hoping to join, if infantry what regiment?
OrcinusOrca

Post by OrcinusOrca »

I'm hoping to join the RE as a geo or surveyor not sure yet. If everything goes to plan then my intake would be in april sometime i think. The train im taking goes to Lichfield TV before it goes to city as far as im aware so i'll just get off at LTV.
adamb

Post by adamb »

Yeah i think it does go to Lichfield TV before City, just make sure you get off at Lichfield TV then walk down the stairs then straight up towards the private car park and a coach will pick you up.
jstagg

Post by jstagg »

Get ready for the CPL, he's a laugh.. both of them actually, ask them about the fainter they had on the November intake.

H-A-P-P-Y - D-A-Y-S! lol
2 Rifles.

Herrick 10/11 Completed.

Home in September.