Share This Page:

Undercover soldier

General discussions on joining & training in the British Army.
just_me

Post by just_me »

Sorry Ria, are opinions not valid anymore? Very nice personal touch there by the way, but it fails to offend. You must think for some reason I actually care about your opinion, which I don't. You seem to want to turn every topic into an argument, if you wish to argue feel free to PM me but I don't plan to ruin the topic.

Not going to play by your game, as I said if you REALLY want to argue, PM me but don't try to ruin this topic.
Ria

Post by Ria »

just_me wrote:Sorry Ria, are opinions not valid anymore? Very nice personal touch there by the way, but it fails to offend. You must think for some reason I actually care about your opinion, which I don't. You seem to want to turn every topic into an argument, if you wish to argue feel free to PM me but I don't plan to ruin the topic.

Not going to play by your game, as I said if you REALLY want to argue, PM me but don't try to ruin this topic.

I have no wish to communicate with you in any way, you sad little boy.

I've put up with 4 months of your nonsense & I've finally had enough of you.

If I had nothing better to do I'd post links from ARRSE on here all about you whingeing about your self harm, just like you did to me, shit stirring, posting everything I had ever written on Mfat over on ARRSE, & slagging me off, telling lies.
I'd done NOTHING to you. You just did it out of sheer spite.

As a direct result of your shit stirring, I received threats of violence by several people on ARRSE who sent me PM's theatening my safety at the Paras 10 race.

Fcuk off, & stop following every single post I make on this Forum with your b*llocks.
Go & annoy someone else. :evil:
(I've informed a Mod what you've been up to.)
just_me

Post by just_me »

Don't try and make yourself as the victim here. The topic I made contained no whiging, feel free to post linkys I have nothing to hide. 4 months of my nonsense - don't know where you get that from. Slagging you off, telling lies, no idea where you've got that from either.

Not followed every post you've made, this is one post I disagreed with, to be honest I didn't even register who made it. Maybe you need some pills for paranoia? Get back to your conspiracy theories, I really don't need to follow around an unknown person on the internet and try and ruin something.

This thing on ARRSE, can't remember what exactly I'm supposed to have said as I can't find the topic so I won't comment on that. I'm not responsable for any viloent threats, I haven't sent you any, nor have I told anyone to send you any, don't try and blame me for that. You obviously have some sort of issues, I won't indulge you in argument any longer.
This is finished for me, feel free to post as much sh1t about me if it really matters to you, dosen't bother me what you say.
Oh and feel free to have the last word...
Ria

Post by Ria »

just_me wrote:Don't try and make yourself as the victim here. The topic I made contained no whiging, feel free to post linkys I have nothing to hide. 4 months of my nonsense - don't know where you get that from. Slagging you off, telling lies, no idea where you've got that from either.

Not followed every post you've made, this is one post I disagreed with, to be honest I didn't even register who made it. Maybe you need some pills for paranoia? Get back to your conspiracy theories, I really don't need to follow around an unknown person on the internet and try and ruin something.

This thing on ARRSE, can't remember what exactly I'm supposed to have said as I can't find the topic so I won't comment on that. I'm not responsable for any viloent threats, I haven't sent you any, nor have I told anyone to send you any, don't try and blame me for that. You obviously have some sort of issues, I won't indulge you in argument any longer.
This is finished for me, feel free to post as much sh1t about me if it really matters to you, dosen't bother me what you say.
Oh and feel free to have the last word...
You know damn well what you did on ARRSE.
You're too cowardly to even admit it.
I never said YOU made the threats, did I?
You stirred the shit then legged it.
You know the whole thread was deleted because of the extreme level of abuse directed at me, so I guess you feel safe acting dumb about it.

Don't try it on with me again, child, as I'm onto you. :evil: :evil:
dwarfy

Post by dwarfy »

Ria and just_me,

I dont know who is in the right or the wrong here but it doesnt really matter to everyone else.If you want to argue do it in your own space, not on what was otherwise a decent thread to read.

Dwarfy
Ria

Post by Ria »

dwarfy wrote:Ria and just_me,

I dont know who is in the right or the wrong here but it doesnt really matter to everyone else.If you want to argue do it in your own space, not on what was otherwise a decent thread to read.

Dwarfy
The thread I was contributing to on ARRSE was a decent thread too, until this low-life came on it.
I've had my say, & it needed saying.
Wholley

Post by Wholley »

Play nicely or take it elsewhere.
You pair want to argue then do it away from this site.
I don't care who you think you are,knock it off or it's ENDEX.

Disgruntled old Hector :evil:
just_me

Post by just_me »

Back to the topic:

I don't think the public really do have a right to know what goes on in training, mainly because at the moment everything intended for the public about training is biased, either pro army or against, and most reports about training are against the army, so people who tune in one day to shows like 'undercover soldier' will usually believe what the show says becasue of the way it is presented.

These people may have no intrest or knowledge into the armed forces but because of these programs get biased opinion agaisnt the armed forces and then think negatively about something they know nothing about.

The BBC presented opinions and hearsay as fact and even if there was strong evidence of bullying, I guess they would present it in a way that implied it was common in army life.

Of course the public are curious when people die in training, but when the show was made there was no reason for making it other than to make a good tv show, which it failed in doing. Waste of time and money for the MoD, that reporter took the place of a real applicant who was (most likley) prepared to actually stay in the army and fight.
Wholley

Post by Wholley »

Didn't I say that on page one of this thread?
Maybe I'm becoming invisible to anyone under fifty 8)
just_me

Post by just_me »

kinda..... :)
Said in a different way I guess, wanted to get my views across aswell and not just blindly agree. 8)
Anyway wanted to move the thread out of argument mode and into normal mode, and elaberate on what I said earlier, making it clear into wasn't to start a fight.
flighty

Post by flighty »

And, I am thinking, side-stepping an argument you will never win.

Watch and learn, Sonny Jim. 8)

You gob off with the best of them to the point of citing links to other forums to demean a genuine member of this forum.

Once rumbled, you run off squealing ,''It wasn't me! A big boy did it and ran away!''

If you have issues with anyone on here, at least have the courage of your convictions.

I saw your sh*t on ARRSE before it was deleted. You may not have been the most offensive poster but by Christ you strirred your slime ball mates up into a feeding frenzy.

Proud?

Oh, and I am over fifty. I hear you, Wholley :wink:
Last edited by flighty on Sun 28 Sep, 2008 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
just_me

Post by just_me »

The resaon I'm 'side-stepping' this is becasue I don't want to ruin this topic, I have said if Ria really wants to argue she can PM me but as she only wants to argue here then I won't take part, I'm not going to be responsable for ruining this topic.

I didn't say it wasn't me, it was, but I can't rembember exactly what I said, it was a while back and I can't find the topic in question so I'm not going to comment on that.

As for issues , I may not like Ria but when I posted earlier it wasn't to disagree with her in person but with that view. Anyway, I stand by all points I have made but if there has to be an argument in public, at least create a new thread so this one doesn't have to be ruined.
flighty

Post by flighty »

Because it was all feckin' deleted!

How convenient is that?

And now you want to maintain standards on a thread on this forum?

Don't make me laugh!
flighty

Post by flighty »

just_me wrote: I didn't say it wasn't me, it was, but I can't rembember exactly what I said, it was a while back and I can't find the topic in question so I'm not going to comment on that.
Do you really think we are so stupid?
just_me

Post by just_me »

Believe whatever suits you, it doesn't matter to me, really.