Share this page:

Burning/Itching Sensastion when i run?

General discussions on joining & training in the British Army.
adamb

Burning/Itching Sensastion when i run?

#1 Post by adamb »

Ok i havnt trained in a while as late last year i started the process of joining the marines but i kind of had a change of heart, had a long think and am going for infantry - the rifles. I had an appendicectmy around 2months ago and got told not to train for 6 weeks. I left it 8 just to be on the safe side, ive just started again and im struggling with my cardiovascular. I can keep running but i get this burning & itching sensastion all over my body, mainly my legs. If i itch the area it gets unbereably itchy and i have to stop to rub my legs. Can anybody tell me what this is and if i can avoid it? Or will it just go as i further on training, thanks .

Advertise your company or services here and contact us today!

Ria

#2 Post by Ria »

Sounds like something to do with poor circulation.
Back to the quack fella......sharpish.
Could be something related to the op maybe??

adamb

#3 Post by adamb »

Hmm not sure, the areas that burn & itch are really red compared to the rest of my skin. Not sure about having bad circulation, my blood pressure seems fine and i dont think i have high cholesterol. Anybody else know anything about this? Not sure how else to explain it.

agapito

#4 Post by agapito »

Hey, well i had simular effect when i started training, got abit scared went to the doctor he said its "fat burning" could be the same but you should see your local GP.