Share This Page:

Re Deactivated Thompson SMG

Firearm and Weapon Discussions - Anything capable of firing a projectile and using an explosive charge as a propellant.
brookes1975

Re Deactivated Thompson SMG

Post by brookes1975 »

Hello all, thought i'd post my Thompson machine gun to see if anyone would be interested in buying. Deact to old specs and in excellent condition including deactivation certificate matching the gun. £750 ono. Pictures at http://www.flickr.com/photos/purplechocs/
Sorry if this is the wrong place to advertise but i'm struggling to find suitable places to find interest. It is on Milweb. Regards, Scott.
Last edited by brookes1975 on Tue 31 May, 2011 9:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
brookes1975

Re: Re Deactivated Thompson SMG

Post by brookes1975 »

wool and knitting pattern not included.
Tab

Post by Tab »

Do you have a deactivation Certificate with it that matches the number on the gun, with out you are up the creek.
brookes1975

Post by brookes1975 »

Yes i do have said cert, but as a matter of interest, you can buy and sell deacts without paperwork as long as the proof stamps are on the weapon, either Birmingham or London. Of course a cert is more desirable and a must for re-enactors or shows but not a legality. It also impacts on the value of the weapon somewhat. Regards,
Tab

Post by Tab »

I just thought I would mention about the paper work before you might get caught out. Any way I wish you luck in selling you Tommy Gun
fredleander

Post by fredleander »

brookes1975 wrote:Hello all, thought i'd post my Thompson machine gun to see if anyone would be interested in buying. Deact to old specs and in excellent condition including deactivation certificate matching the gun. £750 ono. Pictures at http://www.flickr.com/photos/purplechocs/
Sorry if this is the wrong place to advertise but i'm struggling to find suitable places to find interest. It is on Milweb. Regards, Scott.
Looks nice. What kind of magazines does it come with...- if any....?
www.fredleander.com - buy my book about Operation Sea Lion
Wholley

Post by Wholley »

Soldier Magazine,Daily Mail supplement,NYT Magazine.Washington Post Magazine.
Railroad Entusiast Magazine,Big Boyz Toyz Magazine. 8)
fredleander

Post by fredleander »

Wholley wrote:Soldier Magazine,Daily Mail supplement,NYT Magazine.Washington Post Magazine.
Railroad Entusiast Magazine,Big Boyz Toyz Magazine. 8)
Not SOF....?
www.fredleander.com - buy my book about Operation Sea Lion
Wholley

Post by Wholley »

Just got my subscription reminder via cross bow bolt through the bathroom air vent.
I knew that guy in the multi storey across the street had that thousand yard stare :D :D
rogerx

Post by rogerx »

brookes1975 wrote:Hello all, thought i'd post my Thompson machine gun to see if anyone would be interested in buying. Deact to old specs and in excellent condition including deactivation certificate matching the gun. £750 ono. Pictures at http://www.flickr.com/photos/purplechocs/

This is nice, I like it. interested.
"I have a braveheart and I wanna be a soldier"
“Every soldier carries a
police batons in his pack; And the Soldier use that as a self defense”
Banggggg!!!!!!