Share This Page:

Struggling with depression

Non Military Chat. A place for chats or dross and down right pointless posts, you decide.
Scouser123

Struggling with depression

Post by Scouser123 »

Struggling with depression at the moment for several reasons, growing up on a rough north Liverpool council estate got into a fight in 2011 with a gang of lads I was being bullied by my own fault for going with the wrong crowd of people and was convicted of common assault in 2012 got 100 hours unpaid work, now with a criminal record its f@#k my chances of becoming a marine a dream I've had since a little boy. Get hounded as a local 'grass' now, lost a girlfriend and close mates because of this, basically regretting the past thinking I was the bigman in a gang and just wish to f@#k off to a career in the Royal Marines, hard times being a teenager these days.
ofens

Re: Struggling with depression

Post by ofens »

Talk to the AFCO, be honest, and see what they say.
It is hard to get in these days.
[i]Hangover is temporary, drinking lasts forever![/i]
[b]IT WILL COME[/b]
steve ossie

Re: Struggling with depression

Post by steve ossie »

Get your back side down to the nearest careers Office and sit down and tell them the truth about what you done and you could be pleasantly surprised. The Forced did go through a phase where if anyone had a crim record then you had no chance but that was a few years ago.

So stop feeling sorry for yourself and get it checked out.