Share This Page:

Dog Lovers Please Watch

Non Military Chat. A place for chats or dross and down right pointless posts, you decide.
bored_stupid

Post by bored_stupid »

Call my cynical if you will but I'm willing to bet that most of the people jumping on this bandwagon are doing it just cause everyone else is. I doubt there's many of these thousands of people who have been sending off emails etc.. have ever bothered to donate money to the RSPCA or helped out with any local animals which needed help.

They just want to feel smug about themselves and say "look at me and what Im doing" when really most wont give it a second thought once it's all over and done with.

These petitions are just like voting for the X-Factor etc... people join in just because they can not cause they really care.
flighty

Post by flighty »

I beg to differ.

If you could be bothered to follow this story you would see that people can actually be arsed spending their time supporting a cause which might mean shit to you but to them is extremely important.

You want us to support your pet cause then post a link! If you haven't got a pet cause then all you are doing is whining about those of us who have.

Not surprised you call yourself 'Bored Stupid.'
bored_stupid

Post by bored_stupid »

Flighty, my reply wasn't aimed at you specifically, just my general thoughts on these types of things.

It's pretty obvious that you actually are the type of person who does genuinely care about these sorts of things.
flighty

Post by flighty »

Me, my workmates and my two dogs showing support for Bruce!

Flighty