Share This Page:

New Green day Album

Non Military Chat. A place for chats or dross and down right pointless posts, you decide.
Ste Preece

New Green day Album

Post by Ste Preece »

I personally am a strong Linkin Park and Green Day fan. I find their music great to train to and get a lot of inspiration from it. They give me more drive and determination and allow me to reach higher limits through the physical pain barrier.

I've just bought the new Green day album and believe the track "Do you know you Enemy" to be supurb.

Green Day are for me, the modern day CLASH and a great group to follow. I'm now waiting in anticipation for the next Linkin Park Album.

Anybody else into these groups?

Steve
Steven Preece
Author of:
Amongst The Marines
Always A Marine
Wasted Resource
dwarfy

Post by dwarfy »

Steve,

Love them, listening to Viva la Gloria from tthe new album as we speak. My brother managed to get us tickets to the 02 Gig in london in October, happy with that.

'What I've done' by linkin park is the first track on my ipod's 'running' mix, with 'Rock the Casbah' following a little further in.Dont really do phys with Greenday playing to be honest, but Linkin Park have got loads of tracks that get me into it.

I tend to find though, that once im a little way into my training I actually become oblivious to my ipod and when I've finished I realise loads of songs have gone by without me noticing. Got to have a bit of rocky on there aswell.

Dwarfy
Ste Preece

Post by Ste Preece »

Dwarfy: Nice one mate. Although I like Green Day, especially Bullet in the Bible, I'm a true Linkin Park fan. They really do create the sound to train to.

Cheers

Steve
Steven Preece
Author of:
Amongst The Marines
Always A Marine
Wasted Resource
JunkBox

Post by JunkBox »

Ste Preece wrote:Dwarfy: Nice one mate. Although I like Green Day, especially Bullet in the Bible, I'm a true Linkin Park fan. They really do create the sound to train to.

Cheers

Steve
Have to agree to that Linkin Park mate, really good to hit the gym with. AC/DC is always good as well I find to run to.
ofens

Post by ofens »

Yeah like both of them, I used to train to Linkin Park a lot.
Pantera also good if you like the heavy stuff :D
[i]Hangover is temporary, drinking lasts forever![/i]
[b]IT WILL COME[/b]
Stokey_14

Post by Stokey_14 »

Not a big fan of either, but I can see why this sort of music get people pumped up, I enjoy prodigy to lift to, but other than that I have very varied tastes in training music, northern soul, trance, house, two tone ska and some hip hop which is usually on in my boxing gym, not really my kind of thing but if you listen to the lyrics some are motivational (I.E. Roy Jones 'can't be stopped')

Stokey