Share This Page:

Scum

Non Military Chat. A place for chats or dross and down right pointless posts, you decide.
Ste Preece

Scum

Post by Ste Preece »

I drove passed a low life scum bag today. It made my blood boil.

I recall this guy during my first year at senior school. He tried to take my dinner tickets off me. Obviously I didn't give him them, so he threated to catch up with me later, along with his mates to teach me a lesson. He got expelled from school that day for doing something untoward to somebody else.

Years later, whilst I served in the Corps and came home on leave I bumped into him again. It was a local carnival day when one of the locals asked me if I was carrying sand in my little back pack. He asked this because he knew I some times went out running this way.

Anyway: It was a carnival day and my little back pack contained a Gallon of Sheppy's cider from good old somerset, complete with attached straw.

During that afternoon, I nipped into a public house to use the toilet. Whilst standing at the urinal I gazed across at somebody who appeared a few feet away. He too was using the urinal.

"Who the ferk are you looking at?" He said?"

My eyes opened wide. It was him, the sh*t bag from my school days.

I grinned and stuck one on the end of his nose, causing him to fall onto the floor. He looked stunned, holding a bleeding nose. I walked away and went about my business.

A few years ago the same piece of crap assaulted an 80 year old women. He mugged her and went to jail for it.

However, today I drove passed him. I'm guessing he must have just been released. He was holding a can of beer in his hand, shuffling along the street, probably upto no good.

Vermin, I thought, who sadly pollute our society.

It makes your blood boil.

Steve
Steven Preece
Author of:
Amongst The Marines
Always A Marine
Wasted Resource
Brett B

Post by Brett B »

haha this makes me laugh.

im not in the forces yet. but there are a few people around who i have had similar experience with at school. where they used to be bullys. but because i know im better off then them it makes me laugh as i look at them now, and they dont have a job or any fair decent prospects (not to sound too bigheaded or anything)

brett
AST: Pass!
Initial Interview: Passed
Medical: Passed
Fitness: Passed
Intake: 22.07.09
gunner75

Post by gunner75 »

haha how very true this story rings. i had same experience in a nightclub with an old school lad. i was out with my work coleagues and there he was acting the goat with his crowd and taking the piss aimed at my lot. he didnt recognise me from the quiet lad at school who he harrassed with his pals, so i thought id go over and re-introduce myself. shock and pleasantries out of the way, i switched it on big time. then his little mates came over to 'sort' and 'calm' it but they got some both barrels too. needless to say him and they got the hint and made forth. my mates now say things to me like thats the last time were buying you any shandies , mentalist. :roll:
'Every man an Emperor'
Ste Preece

Ironic

Post by Ste Preece »

What was quite ironic was I was driving behind a bus that was displaying a GO Commando poster, dvertising the newly formed Hartlepool RMR. I was smiling to myself when I read it and then I looked across the road and saw that wholley.

The incident I refered to in the toilets is written in one of my books. He's the scum of society. Sadly there's plenty like him, so really we just need to rise above them as they're not worth the energy of a good slap. Unless of course, they invade your space!!

Cheers

Steve
Steven Preece
Author of:
Amongst The Marines
Always A Marine
Wasted Resource
EagleEyes

Post by EagleEyes »

Thing is with most of these people though if you stand up to them they'll back down and leave you alone. They prey on the weak, so don't be weak! lol
Tab

Post by Tab »

Well just think that this chap probably ha a team of social workers looking after him and know doubt he has a council flat with his rent, rates and utility bills paid for him and what money he gets from the state he pours down his throat. Yet you are still working away to keep him in this state
Paddysprat

Post by Paddysprat »

Very true tab! However, if I came across Ste and the lad he's describing running around while engolfed in flames, I can honestly say I would only shove Ste to the floor and piss on him :wink:
'Paddysprat' a phrase used when explaining the origins of an 'Army Brats' accent.
Ste Preece

Post by Ste Preece »

Paddysprat wrote:Very true tab! However, if I came across Ste and the lad he's describing running around while engolfed in flames, I can honestly say I would only shove Ste to the floor and piss on him :wink:
Thanks, and I'd probably do the same for you. :wink: Preferably the first piss of the day as its got the most vitamins in it. :wink:

What was quite ironic was I was driving behind a bus that was displaying a GO Commando poster, advertising the newly formed Hartlepool RMR. I was smiling to myself when I read it and then I looked across the road and saw that wholley.

He's the scum of society. Sadly there's plenty like him, so really we just need to rise above them as they're not worth the energy of a good slap. Unless of course, they invade your space!!

Cheers

Steve
Always A Marine
Wasted Resource
confused_bolton_boy

Post by confused_bolton_boy »

Great strory. I too had a similar experience in school. The arse hole used tp punch me in the face, drag me out of windows etc. for no reason. But I never retaliated through frear of the consiquences. Anyway, not so long ago he was in an underground car park sniffing gas for a cheap high... and then he collapsed and died. I personally couldn't care less, he got what he deserved. But Tab is right, people like him are very troubled and need help (even if they don't deserve it) to try and sort out society, instead of condeming and pushing the problems to one side. Things don't get solved by ignoring them. "Help us encourage him to create wealth, not aggro". And remember Karma... what goes around, comes around.
gunner75

Post by gunner75 »

"What was quite ironic was I was driving behind a bus that was displaying a GO Commando poster, advertising the newly formed Hartlepool RMR. I was smiling to myself when I read it and then I looked across the road and saw that wholley.

He's the scum of society. Sadly there's plenty like him, so really we just need to rise above them as they're not worth the energy of a good slap. Unless of course, they invade your space!! "

A bit harsh a statement towards our American Moderator friend??? :D
Wholley, what on earth have you been up to now old lad??? :lol:
'Every man an Emperor'
Wholley

Post by Wholley »

Just saw this as I was skegging through the older posts,as you do.
I don't think the nice Mr.Preece meant me as our paths have never crossed.Or if they have I don't remember,must have been pissed. :drinking:
Fusilier

Post by Fusilier »

Naahhhhh he meant wholley as in a div, plank, dope.......... :lol: l
[url=http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb163/SCD4/806d_7.jpg][img]http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb163/SCD4/th_806d_7.jpg[/img][/url]

"The Regiment has served in every major campaign dating back to 1674."

3 RRF
Anti-Tanks: MILAN
Army Colours for Judo.
Wholley

Post by Wholley »

That would be me then.
Now where's my hoodie? :D
Ste Preece

Post by Ste Preece »

Wholley Opps, I've just clocked this post. Of course, I never meant you. You're one of the good guys, mate.

All the very best

Steve
Steven Preece
Author of:
Amongst The Marines
Always A Marine
Wasted Resource