Share This Page:

Qualifications.

Non Military Chat. A place for chats or dross and down right pointless posts, you decide.
jstagg

Qualifications.

Post by jstagg »

Hello all, I'm off to Catterick Sunday, but I completely forgot to ask this question a while back ..

My ACFO told me that if your joining the army with a qualification gained out side of the army, some times they will help you progress with that qualification or skill you have.. Does this only comply with something that the Army can gain something from?

As i have a Audio Masters/Engineering qualification I gained just before my 18th birthday, This basically means that I can produce various types of music to a high quality, people might not like it but hey each to their own.

So basically if it came around to me telling some one that I have this skill would they be able to give me any opportunities or not?

Thank you for your time.
2 Rifles.

Herrick 10/11 Completed.

Home in September.
Stinky

Post by Stinky »

As an Infantryman? No chance :lol:.
If theres one thing about the army it's it will only help somebody if it benifets it's self. According to the army I don't need to do a driving test untill they need more buldog drivers. Also if they are 1 team signaler short, or 1 team medic short, guess whos getting it :wink: :lol: