Share This Page:

KiwiBen, anyone?

Non Military Chat. A place for chats or dross and down right pointless posts, you decide.
flighty

KiwiBen, anyone?

Post by flighty »

Remember him?

He did two tours of no 6, two attempts at Lympstone and fell in love with the lesbian barmaid at our local.

I had a text from him this morning after months and months. He is fine and dandy and sends everyone his warmest regards.

I have his email address if anyone would like it.
dwarfy

Post by dwarfy »

I remember him, so what is he up to now then?
flighty

Post by flighty »

He is working and with the same girlfriend from about a year ago. I gave him a quick ring this evening ..... he sounded well and quite grown up!

He has a rubbish connection where he lives, hence his infrequent appearances on here. Was good to hear from him, though. :D
KiwiBen

Post by KiwiBen »

Hello Hello!

Finally weedled some speed out of my local useless ISP.

How is everybody? haven't had much of a stroll through the forums yet but I see a few of the names never change round here.

All going ok here in kiwiland, I still miss the UK (it is a horrid place with worse weather but the people I met were fantastic).

Warm and late seasons greetings and all, it's mid bloody summer and guess what... Hail and a bleeding tornado in Christchurch today, that quenched the bbq pretty comprehensively :cry:

Both my ankles are well healed now and am working off my christmass flab, looking to become quite the fitness junkie this year.

Who knows whats around the corner, I could even turn up at Lympstone again, whatever the case I shall let you know.

Big Smiles,

KiwiBen
give a man a bullet, he'll ask you for a gun.
Give a man a gun, he'll be giving away the bullets
flighty

Post by flighty »

Well, howdy doody, you great tosser! About time you showed your face on here! :multi:

No 6 awaits your great presence ..... again! :drinking:

Love and Kisses.