Share This Page:

Blimey!

Non Military Chat. A place for chats or dross and down right pointless posts, you decide.
flighty

Blimey!

Post by flighty »

Mike90 came on a visit to no 6 a few weekends ago and so far there has not been a report back. :o

We spent a fun Saturday evening in the beer garden of the Vine complete with beer festival, drunk anarchist poet, paranoid schizophrenic ex-army / Met police, Artist, dog et moi.

Last I saw and heard of ickle Mike was Artist shepherding him back to his Gran's on the Sunday morning after necking a 1664 and a bit of toast.

Mike, that was ... not Artist.

Anyone got any recent info? Did he survive the no 6 test?

Jayney x
misterpurple

Post by misterpurple »

Just what's a guy gotta do to get one of these invites to hotel Flighty??? :P :lol:
Stokey_14

Post by Stokey_14 »

Think I saw him browsing the forums a little while back on the 'who’s online thing at the bottom of the screen'.

Not herd from him personally though, I’m sure he's probably wondering around somewhere in-between stoke and crew looking for his home :)

Hope to make it to No.6 before I start collage down that end as well if that’s all alright with you :D

got to find my way around crew and it's pubs before I start there.

It isn’t just Mike who hasn’t been posting mind, the whole place has seemed rather empty as of late, I’ve been very busy doing sports and trying to get my calves back up to scratch (I’m not being anti-sociable, honest :o )

Stokey
Mike90

Post by Mike90 »

I am alive and well! Had a great time so thanks very much to the both of you for having me and don't worry Stokey I put in a good word for you whilst I was there! :P From what I hear I got off easy as I wasn't fully exposed to all of the Number 6 gang... :o I will hopefully be seeing you lot again some time soon to deliver these DVD's, speaking of which would you be so good as to give Artist a nudge to check his PM's?
P.S. I don't usually start on the booze at breakfast but Artist got 'em especially for me but they were warm until the morning. Less of the 'ickle Mike' as well thanks very much. :P
Artist

Post by Artist »

PM read and replied to Mike.

Yes number 6 was a tad quite that Saturday.

Artist
Artist

Post by Artist »

This Sunday however was a goodun!

Artist
Stokey_14

Post by Stokey_14 »

:lol: Looks to be a rather wild night over there in Crew and more to the point what must the rest of the street think :o

Stokey
Mike90

Post by Mike90 »

I hope you have that in my size Artist. ;) I reckon the local Chinese must have something funny in it you daft sods! :P
flighty

Post by flighty »

Mike90 it's well your size but maybe not your colour! :P

Mr Purple ...... your turn next!!!! We are away for a couple of weeks come Thursday but after that feel free to come and share a few bevvies!

Jayne xx
flighty

Post by flighty »

Dufus, btw , went home after this pic, put his suit on to take Johnny to the WORKING MENS CLUB at the bottom of our sreet.

Sunday. Bingo. :o :o :o :o :o :o