Share This Page:

Earthquake !!!

Non Military Chat. A place for chats or dross and down right pointless posts, you decide.
Stokey_14

Post by Stokey_14 »

I will indeed be traveling down :wink: was down there me self last year as well (last game of the season!)

Should be a good match, watch out for our Liam and Ricardo though :wink: should put you soft southerners in your place :P

Hopefully we shall be sitting nice and snug on the top of the table come next Sunday.

On TV as well I believe.

Stokey
ADDiction

Post by ADDiction »

I'd just got in, took one step on the stairs before they moved, as did the entire room! The DVD cabinet flung open, sprawling DVD's all over the place, before my girl yells downstairs.

"What the f*** was that."

I was ready to run out into the street, cracking stuff.

Biggest earthquake in 25 years.

Woooo go earthquake! Go!!
Brian-

Post by Brian- »

I felt it whilst lying on my bed watching TV, but I just assumed my parents were at it again.
Mike90

Post by Mike90 »

Stokey_14 wrote:I Must Spell Staffordshire correctly, I Must Spell Staffordshire correctly, I Must Spell Staffordshire correctly,I Must Spell Staffordshire correctly, I Must Spell Staffordshire correctly,I Must Spell Staffordshire correctly, I Must Spell Staffordshire correctly,I Must Spell Staffordshire correctly, I Must Spell Staffordshire correctly,........
Ye' cheating shite! You just copied and pasted the lot of it didn't you?! :evil:
I slept through it as well, although it can't have been that special if it didn't even make me twitch can it....? :roll: Brian, I imagine there were one or two others putting pillows to their ears and humming, it's when you mention it to someone the next day and they dont have a clue what you are on about that you should start to worry! :o
P.S. Did you get that PM the other day Flighty? :)
Artist

Post by Artist »

Think I was pissed.

Artist
flighty

Re: quake

Post by flighty »

Sarastro wrote:That's what they all say... :wink:

No, they bloody don't!

''Try a bit harder,'' is usual. :roll:
flighty

Post by flighty »

Yes, Moikey, I got your PM.

When are you coming to see us for a cup of tea and a bun? :wink:

Jayne x
flighty

Post by flighty »

Brian- wrote:I felt it whilst lying on my bed watching TV, but I just assumed my parents were at it again.
Parents don't do it ..... ever! :P :P :P :P :P
Mike90

Post by Mike90 »

My Nan always used to call me that, she's moved on to Mickul now though. :roll: I'd love to come see you any time, it's just getting there. :-? I can't stand hot drinks either so maybe something a bit stronger ey? I'm thinking orange squash with hardly any water added, what else? :P
Regarding your last post, according to my Dad they do....:o It's inapropriate the shite my parents come out with! E.g. "Where's that stain on the pool table appeared from?"......... *shiver* I'm not repeating the answer on a public forum, there's minors about! (Stokeyyy!! :P)
flighty

Post by flighty »

EeeeeeUUUUGGGGHHH!

Parents do not do it! Ever! :P

Young Moikey, you are welcome here any time as long as it's not this weekend ..... we've got a 'do' on.

After that, fill yer boots! :D

Getting here is easy-peasy ..... get the bus and Artist will pick you up from Crewe bus station!

Or the train from Stoke .... no probs.
Stokey_14

Post by Stokey_14 »

I'm not repeating the answer on a public forum, there's minors about! (Stokeyyy!! )
:roll: Good one... bring out the young jokes, I wouldn't mind the minor jokes from someone who had started to shave :lol: and I get enough of that from AJ thank you very much :P

What was it you called it... boyish good looks? :P

All the best

Stokey
Mike90

Post by Mike90 »

Most definitely will do soon then! Thinking about it I reckon I will be able to beg a lift of dearest Father so should be no worries getting there, just let me know whenever is convenient and when neither of you have to be up early the next morning! :D
You know I'm joking Stokey, you probably look older than I do mate. :P I'll have you know I'm shaving once a week and before special occasions so I am! 8) I don't half get through these blades quick either, I'm convinced me sisters shaving 'er arms with em! :P I was joking about one of those points, but which could it be? :wink:
Stokey_14

Post by Stokey_14 »

You know I'm joking Stokey, you probably look older than I do mate.
Of course mate same here :wink: ... while your there does a week today sound good for our first training session/meet up? Couldn't make it tonight due to having to attend mock interview evening .

Stokey
Mike90

Post by Mike90 »

Stokey_14 wrote:While your there does a week today sound good for our first training session/meet up? Couldn't make it tonight due to having to attend mock interview evening .

Stokey
Yeah mate sounds good to me :) It would have been a problem meeting tonight for me as well, didn't end up getting home until half sixish which I imagine would have been too late... :roll:
Do you do any biking as part of your training? I thought that would be a good thing to do during my running resting days along with swimming if/when I get the chance.
Last edited by Mike90 on Fri 29 Feb, 2008 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
flighty

Post by flighty »

I finish for Easter hols three`weeks today and am off for a fortnight .... how does that suit you both? (Stokey /moikey)

Can you fit us in?

Aunty Jayne XX