Share This Page:

WALT ALERT!!!!!!

Non Military Chat. A place for chats or dross and down right pointless posts, you decide.
Pte Golden

WALT ALERT!!!!!!

Post by Pte Golden »

This lad is an absolute idiot. He was in my year at school and is a chavy walt tosser. He robbed his best mates phone and sold it for a tenner in our last year of school.

Anyway a couple of months back while surfing on his Bebo page he claimed he was in the Royal Signals which I assumed was true. But at the weekend I was speaking to a lad who sometimes sees him and it turns out that he actually works in Tescos. :roll:

So I go back to his bebo page today to find that he now claims to be in the Royal Marines. This wound me up as I think it is disrespectful to both the sigs and Marines :evil: . So I thought I would post it here to see what members of this site thought and to appeal for people with Bebo to give this walt some serious abuse.

http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=4764034284

Thanks very much lads!
Illustrious

Post by Illustrious »

Well I threw my glove lightly at him.

"Er... couple of things matey, you're claiming to be in the Royal Marines and I assume thats you in the pic? Wrong beret for starters, looks like Signals but I could be wrong.

Also, you've just been outted on a pretty popular site of serving and ex-serving soldiers.

I advise sorting yourself out mate, its an insult to any who are the real deal, including relatives of mine

>:( >:("

I tend to be nice online, in person on the other hand, I'd beat him senseless with two loaves of bread and a carton of orange juice.
tom163

Post by tom163 »

He is a bloody mess, none of Her Majesty's forces would take a looser like that he belongs in jail :evil:. Haha someone already has dropped him a comment :lol:. He has also got a picture of a injured soldier and its titles 'Nice!!!!' :x. Truely Pathetic.
Mr_Kiwi

Post by Mr_Kiwi »

What an idiot, I simply asked if he knew Pvt Golden :P
'Peace is to important to be left to politicians'
Pte Golden

Post by Pte Golden »

Has anyone got an account with ARRSE that could post it over there. They'd have a field day with this loser!
Wholley

Post by Wholley »

Now say after me.
OOOOOOMMMMMM.
Good for the soul.
Leave him alone and he'll bugger off.
If not I'll do it for him(Not the bugger part obviously) 8)
plastic

Post by plastic »

Pte Golden wrote:Has anyone got an account with ARRSE that could post it over there. They'd have a field day with this loser!
Yes. Has anyone else done it yet? If not, I'll provide the link.
jammin87

Post by jammin87 »

Out of interest, wasn't Golden a little bit of a walt? I might have forgotten and gotten it wrong, in which case sorry. But the name rings a bell...
Pte Golden

Post by Pte Golden »

jammin87 wrote:Out of interest, wasn't Golden a little bit of a walt? I might have forgotten and gotten it wrong, in which case sorry. But the name rings a bell...
Yes I registered the username as a joke and might try and change it to save confusion.
Tartan_Terrier

Post by Tartan_Terrier »

Illustrious wrote:I tend to be nice online, in person on the other hand, I'd beat him senseless with two loaves of bread and a carton of orange juice.
Sounds a bit biblical!

Have you considered a plague of locusts in his underwear instead?
Stinky

Post by Stinky »

This guy can't even spell royal right, never mind being in it :lol:.
davidemmerson

Post by davidemmerson »

Well look what his posted 3 minuets ago (as of 1415, 29-10-07)
Careers in Mind: Royal Marines, armed response in police

Comments 3 minutes ago

I thought he said he was already there? If he is in the Royal Signals and has applied for the AACC or whatever then possibly fair enough but he just looks like a Walter to me! Claiming to be in the Royal Marines?? Knob! :evil:

How people have the audacity to do this sort of thing I don't know :evil:
Stinky

Post by Stinky »

Saaaafffeeee oneeess people, im matty im in da roayl marines derz no betta job than to be in the marinez!!
It still says it for me. Nothing in the comments.
AJtothemax

Post by AJtothemax »

Saaaafffeeee oneeess people
In reply to you Stinky, thats the bit that did it for me. :lol: :roll:
AJ

"First with your head and then with your heart. Don't stop."
paddlequack

Post by paddlequack »

Would be well cool to put him infront of some corporals and make him tell them what he's been saying about being a royal :D