Share This Page:

Jobs

Non Military Chat. A place for chats or dross and down right pointless posts, you decide.
TheRabbit

Post by TheRabbit »

working in a chicken slaughterhouse, cold, lots of bending and stretching, terrible smells, poor wage structure, good prep for RT i think
Cliodna

Post by Cliodna »

Had quite a few good jobs, but probably the chicken factory was the worst one for me....it was hell!! How I managed to stay 6 months is beyond me.
Mind you, the money was good.
:lol:
Dangermouse

Post by Dangermouse »

chicken factories? bloody hell, how the hell did you end up working in ne of them? and why?
MarkBunt

Post by MarkBunt »

worse jobs for me wasnt that bad working in a grocery shop but it was boring working with boring people and i felt like blowing the place up!

The best job fitting Air Con on building sites good laugh, good pay travel uk gone on the piss everyday whilst working away
druadan

Post by druadan »

Bootneck. To both questions.
dwarfy

Post by dwarfy »

druadan wrote:Bootneck. To both questions.
I knew that was going to come up at some point. I cant say bootneck, but i will offer Recruit in training at CTC. Some of the best and worst experiences, highs and lows.
justdoit

PR

Post by justdoit »

PR in Magalluf, no early mornings, living in Spain in the sun, shagging every night, free drink whilst at work 1 euro all other times, free entry into the night clubs- the best job in the world.
GGHT

Post by GGHT »

Fark me where do I sign mate? :D