Share This Page:

US visas

Non Military Chat. A place for chats or dross and down right pointless posts, you decide.
Stinky

US visas

Post by Stinky »

After my 4 years (almost 3 now already! :o) service, I want to move to the US and maybe join their army, something military anyway. Anyway US greencards seems so hard to obtain the easiest way would probably be to marry a US residence. I'll put this short even if it does make me look like a dick and not looked in to it enough. Is there anyway I can get in contact with a single woman who is willing to marry me for $3000? She can be a skagg I don't care as long as she doesn't devorce me as soon as I step on American soil! :lol:....I'm being serouse (I can't spell serouise, if you don't like it, get a job!) Anybody heard of any websites at all? Maybe have a ugly sister with nothing going for her currently living in America?
jabcrosshook

Post by jabcrosshook »

I think stinky has gone barking.
Wholley

Post by Wholley »

Stinky,
I am a US citizen and my ex has two un-married sisters both of whom are butt ugly and two hundred pounds over weight.
They like English accents so you would be a shoe-in.
The other way would be to check this out.

http://www.marines.com/
Stinky

Post by Stinky »

I was looking into that, I know the us army don't support visas in anyway and I know I would be being lazy if I just went with the marriage idea so I'll look into that some more. You might remember me saying I had a Ex-US marine-Ex-Navy Seal working with the white house-guy living next to me, he kept giving me US marine mags (were the mags called bookneck?) so I'll have to get in contact with him again......somehow. Anyway wholley, you still got Patty's and Selma's e-mail addresses :lol:?
aphid

Post by aphid »

You havent been in almost 3 years
Stinky

Post by Stinky »

Sorry I should have made that more clear, I have only three years left untill I can get out.
jabcrosshook

Post by jabcrosshook »

I have to ask stinky, but why?
Sisyphus

Re: US visas

Post by Sisyphus »

Stinky wrote:I'm being serouse (I can't spell serouise, if you don't like it, get a job!)
I've got a job you twonkin' wind-up merchant. If you don't like it get a dickshunary! :roll: :oops: :evil: :evil:
Stinky

Post by Stinky »

Don't mean to sound cocky but where's the sence of humor? With my connection sometimes it's not worth 'googleing' the word.
Wholley

Post by Wholley »

Stinky wrote:I was looking into that, I know the us army don't support visas in anyway
Anyway wholley, you still got Patty's and Selma's e-mail addresses :lol:?
If you serve in the US Armed Services for two years you can apply for citizenship.If Barak Obama gets elected all you will have to do is polish your boots a lot as you will not see any action.
I lost contact with Patty and Selma when they left Springfield DMV to make new lives as cartoon characters :P
Paratrooper01

Re: US visas

Post by Paratrooper01 »

Stinky wrote:After my 4 years (almost 3 now already! :o) service, I want to move to the US and maybe join their army, something military anyway. Anyway US greencards seems so hard to obtain the easiest way would probably be to marry a US residence. I'll put this short even if it does make me look like a dick and not looked in to it enough. Is there anyway I can get in contact with a single woman who is willing to marry me for $3000? She can be a skagg I don't care as long as she doesn't devorce me as soon as I step on American soil! :lol:....I'm being serouse (I can't spell serouise, if you don't like it, get a job!) Anybody heard of any websites at all? Maybe have a ugly sister with nothing going for her currently living in America?
The grass always looks greener mate. Do you really fancy doing 1 year tours with only 2 weeks r&r?

Is it really worth it, unless you go SF? Im not sure of the requirements for that, weather or not you have to do x amount of years in a US regiment before applying.

Why not look into going for PF or doing selection in a couple of years?
Utrinque Paratus - READY FOR ANYTHING!
Stinky

Post by Stinky »

I have to look into it more, and I will keep that saying in mind, thanks paratrooper01. I bet the minimum service is longer then 2 years anyway Wholley.