Share This Page:

Service numbers

Non Military Chat. A place for chats or dross and down right pointless posts, you decide.
Paddysprat

Post by Paddysprat »

Many thanks on this guys.

Will let you know if this lad is a walt or not. I saw him the other night and he was sat in his I'M A SCAMMER SPAMMER!!! using a large knife to pick his teeth :roll:
'Paddysprat' a phrase used when explaining the origins of an 'Army Brats' accent.
Mike90

Post by Mike90 »

Well you put most your age to shame being able to work these 'modern compooter things'. Good on you, Tab and the rest of the 'old and bold'! Did I say old? I'm out of here! :o
green boil

Post by green boil »

misdameaner wrote:
Paddysprat wrote:Cheers for all that guys. Like I say, I've not met this student yet and he may well be above board. However, from what I've heard he's saying some suspect things.

Something else you maybe able to help me with. Did the Cheshires ever do a tour of Afghanistan before they were amalgamated? From what I have found (which is very little) I believe they never did.
They certainly did a tour on 'Telic', but as for 'ghaners', I dont think so.
Stands back and awaits to be corrected!
They definitely were on tour in iraq (telic4) in basra they formed there own battle group out of the shell abit hotel sorry could never spell that name of the hotel properly he would have been out there between April/October 04, think the cheshires became part of the mercian reg if they did they he might have been on herrick 6 april/october 07 hope that helps
ps im not a ex cheshire swift and bold