Share This Page:

Things that hack me off!

Non Military Chat. A place for chats or dross and down right pointless posts, you decide.
Artist

Things that hack me off!

Post by Artist »

Rogue Chef posted a similar post but as I cannot find the bloody thing so here goes...........yet again! Perks of being a mod hey?

TV programmes where some bloke or bint is in the bottom right hand corner of the TV screen signing for the deaf. To me they look like their fighting off a swarm of wasps whilst at the same time chewing on a bar of sticky treacle toffee! Ain't anti Deaf by the way people!

Well spoken but very ignorant, self important women wearing posh designer clothes who queue up at the supermarket on a busy Thursday afternoon with a ruck of shopping on the 10 items or less aisle regardless of the girl on the till telling them that it is for the use of people with ten items of less only. They then can't remember the chuffing PIN number of their Debit/Credit card so they then proceed to root about in a huge designer handbag for the scrap of paper they keep the PIN number on just in case they ever forgot it. When they finally get the PIN number sorted the card is refused as they ain't got any dosh in their bank anyway! They then proceed to argue the toss with the equally hacked off young girl sat behind the till until the manager is called as was the case the other day and taken to the managers office to sort it all out!

Elderly Ladies who buy their shopping at the local village Co-op and then decide to "Have a chat" with the shop assistant called Allice about poor Enid Kirkhams operation even though there is a growing queue behind them. When, after a good few minutes you finally ask them to 'please get a shift on ladies' you get dirty looks from both the Elderly Lady and Allice as your not a local as far as they are concerned and should in fact be Boiled in Oil for interrupting their chat about poor Enid Kirkhams bloody operation!

Boiling the kettle only to find out that that cracking good coffee you forked out for only three days before has all gone so you have to make do with the Cheapo Fair Trade muck kept as a last resort right at the back of the highest cupboard which causes you to drop and smash a full bottle of english mustard on the plate holding your freshly buttered and jammed toast which is now librally covered in english mustard and broken glass or visit the village Co-op to buy some decent coffee where you have to listen to a conversation all about poor Enid Kirkhams bloody operation! :D :D :D :D :D

Artist
Rogue Chef

Post by Rogue Chef »

When someone starts another thread that is almost identical to a previous but still active thread!

viewtopic.php?t=18317&start=45
Hyperlithe

Post by Hyperlithe »

I'm so tempted to lock this one!
One-liner thingy...
:lol:
You can have peace.
Or you can have freedom.
Don't ever count on having both at once.
The life that I have
Is all that I have
And the life that I have
Is yours
JayBuckley

Post by JayBuckley »

TV programmes where some bloke or bint is in the bottom right hand corner of the TV screen signing for the deaf. To me they look like their fighting off a swarm of wasps whilst at the same time chewing on a bar of sticky treacle toffee! Ain't anti Deaf by the way people!
Yeah that really annoys me, especially when there is writing at the bottom of the screen and you can't read the last part as that inconsiderate man or women is in the way! :roll: (Also not anti Deaf either just gets to me some times!)
Application (Paras) - Done
Barb Maths & English tests - Done
Medical - Done
Interviews - Done
ADSC - Passed!!
Intake - November 16th!

jay-buckley@hotmail.co.uk