Share This Page:

What little things annoy you?

Non Military Chat. A place for chats or dross and down right pointless posts, you decide.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Shoulderholster wrote:Sheep that will not stand still.

SH
True comms overheard between one of "Them" and a yank pilot

"Hello Zero Three Alpha Foxtrot, Fire support at grid 123456, over"

"Hello Lone wolf, please designate target, need a landmark...over!"

"This is Mid Wales, no landmarks available, wait one.......

........Zero Three Alpha Foxtrot, I have target, lone sheep to my front at pre-determined grid, over"

"Hello Lone Wolf, unable to take bearing from a live mammal, they move...over!"

"Zero Three Alpha Foxtrot, lone sheep to my front......watch my tracer!"
Doc

Post by Doc »

1-People who cant negotiate roundabouts correctly, approach, road clear, stop, stay stopped, car approaches, car now 2 foot out, pulls out, causes havok.

2-People who dont indicate when driving

3-Chavs

4-The fact I cant shag that bird off the "One Show!"

5-Laminate flooring that collects dust balls.

6-Wholley

7-Walts

8-The recent summer weather

9-those poo times when no matter how much you wipe the paper still has a line of brown stain on it indicating that you cant stand up and pull your trousers up and go do something a tad more interesting

10-post urination wee dribble, especially in light trousers.

11-Marketing phonecalls especially the ones who take ages to answer you after your initial hello.

12-Local news...eg..national news headline "Hurricane kills thousands in America".....local news headline "Local man distraught after hurricane kills man who once passed another man in the street 16 years ago who he bought a woggle off ebay from!"
sportbilly42

Post by sportbilly42 »

………..

97. Mondays… Honest….. It’s not only Bob Geldof and Brenda Spencer (the subject of his little ditty) who aren’t too keen on them…And they come around every seven bloody days, regular as clockwork!

Queue jumping. But why, oh why, do I feel compelled to pull out into the path of some spotty teenager in a Clio, who’s screaming down the fast lane on the approach to some roadworks, when the feker is probably getting a blowj*b off his 14 year old bi-atch and hasn’t even registered the fact that he’s overtaken nearly 300 indignant queueing British motorists of a certain age in the last 30 seconds ……………..all just because I don’t want him to jump ME??!. I could end up scrambled all over the fast lane ffs for the sake of one car length…..

99. Work colleagues with annoying mobile phone ring tones (especially their 1 year old sprogs gurgling ) who leave their phones in the office while they’re away from the desk during a meeting………I mean do they really WANT me to throw their expensive phones out the window?

100. Wasps.. what the fek have they been put on this Earth to do? No Wasp Honey on sale in my local Tesco last time I looked. What is their purpose, apart from ‘to annoy’

101 Call centres based in Bangladesh. Cheap and clever they may be … But the combination of a crap phone line, a regional british accent and some complicated questions (like "What is your name?" and "What is your customer number?") all conspire to make a two minute phonecall last for 30 minutes or longer………. if you have the patience………..

102. BBC news reporters explaining away the death of a few servicemen by saying it was ‘friendly fire’ …..before moving onto more important articles on the Big Brother latest scandal, without pausing for breath.

103. Getting the middle seat on a long haul flight. Unless you’re 4' 8" or shorter, weigh less than 8 stone and have retractable legs you ain’t EVER going to enjoy the experience. You can’t see out of the window and you have to wake up the fat feker next to you if you ever need to go to the loo (assuming you’re on a business flight and the fat feker isn’t your missus…). Statisticians worked out that every planeload should normally have at least 20 little kids and mutants … Just your bad luck you get one of those allocated spaces.

104. Being told “You look AWFUL!” by the dragon-in-law, when I’m feeling fine thanks all the same! (It’s YOU that looks like a recently dug up corpse with make-up on!)

105. ………..
Last edited by sportbilly42 on Tue 09 Sep, 2008 1:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rogue Chef

Post by Rogue Chef »

a. When someone starts another thread that is almost identical to a previous but still active thread!

viewtopic.php?t=18374

b. Mods who interefere with perfectly good threads.
c. Mods!
Rogue Chef

Post by Rogue Chef »

Repetitive, pointless and unrewarding things.
Tab

Post by Tab »

When I answer the phone with a gruff voice some Indian pillock asks you if you are the lady of the house.
AJtothemax

Post by AJtothemax »

Having some cheeky c*nt trying to make me pay for three quarters of a pint when I asked for a pint of coke for the designated driver, simply because he asked for no ice to get his hard-earned moneys worth!

Walking down the high street and getting sized up and stared at by every chav and low life skum bag (even when they're driving!!) who thinks hes a 'gangsta-bad-man'.

Having rugby games called off because the other team couldn't 'put a team out' due to lack of players or whatever reason they want to make up.

People who take ages at cash machines!

Men in pub and club toilets asking me if I want to "freshen'up"..no splash, no gash". F*ck off and let me pee in peace!
AJ

"First with your head and then with your heart. Don't stop."
Whitey

Post by Whitey »

What annoys me? Hmmmmmm...Muslims and Jews.
Let them call me a rebel and I welcome it, I feel no concern from it; but I should suffer the misery of demons were I to make a whore of my soul. (Thomas Paine)
Alfa

Post by Alfa »

Whitey wrote:What annoys me? Hmmmmmm...Muslims and Jews.
What annoys me is racist bigots like you!
Whitey

Post by Whitey »

Did you know the Jews attacked and murdered British soldiers administering Palestine and made it look like Arabs did it back in the 40's and 50's? Those stories used to be on this board actually. Don't know much about history do you? Muslims? Do I need to explain that? Go to Saudi, tell them you are a Christian, see how much they welcome you in the outlying towns. Tell them you are an atheist too see what happens, just be white and walk around for an hour on the street. Do that in Yemen. You have much to learn.
But I'm a racist.
You're a dumbass.
You don't even have a job, probably because an immigrant is doing a job you won't do.
Let them call me a rebel and I welcome it, I feel no concern from it; but I should suffer the misery of demons were I to make a whore of my soul. (Thomas Paine)
Marina

Post by Marina »

Hi Whitey

I missed you too 8)

Pet hates at the moment, whilst stuck in traffic those youngsters blaring that flaming drum bass or Hip hop or whatever you like to call it music to deafining levels, that my car vibrates and then they cut you off in front.

Tall people with rucksacks on their back on a crowded tube train and squashing me in the face so I can't breathe, I' m only 5 ft 1! :(
Whitey

Post by Whitey »

Marina! Yes I missed you too. I was surprised to see you still here. I figured you'd have moved to the US or Canada.
PM me and tell me what's going on in your life.
I'm doing fine.
You better PM me though!
Tab

Post by Tab »

Women that drive down the road with the sun visor down and spend all their time looking in the mirror and flicking their hair trying to get it in a different position or they are licking their fingers trying to adjust the make up on their eyebrows, this is worse than using a mobile phone as they only seem to glance at the road now and again.
Whitey

Post by Whitey »

These are the kind of women who annoy me most.

Communists annoy me

Bush annoys me and his pals
And people like these idiots
Marina

Post by Marina »

Yes Whitey, I am still alive and kicking !
Will let you know whats been happening soon. Nothing illegal !

Another annoyance,
Rowdy rude schoolkids creating havoc on a bus !