Share This Page:

Mision Accomplished

Non Military Chat. A place for chats or dross and down right pointless posts, you decide.
harry hackedoff

Mision Accomplished

Post by harry hackedoff »

Five years ago the bogus POTUS landed on a carrier and proudly announced Endex.

If only he`d told the Iraqis first :roll:
[url=http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/groupcp.php?g=397][img]http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/images/usergroups/listener.gif[/img][/url]
anglo-saxon

Post by anglo-saxon »

But, even with a turkey in his pants, I'll bet he can spell "Mission". :wink:
harry hackedoff

That was because I can`t spell acomplishmented
What about Obama? Twat and pretentious spring rapidly :roll:
Could be worse, could be Hillary :o

Ahh, McCain, you`ve done it again :P
[url=http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/groupcp.php?g=397][img]http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/images/usergroups/listener.gif[/img][/url]
harry hackedoff

America`s only hope is for Wholley to return to the home of the brave and the land of the free and save us all with some judicious vote-rigging :o

Ahhh, McCain, you`ve done it again. 8)
Whitey

Post by Whitey »

Just stopped by. I'm doing good, hope all of you are well. America I think is on the brink.
Gun sales were 1 million an hour over the weekend, no ammo or magazine weapons can be found on the shelves. Really strange and rumor is the government is going to do a national call up and mobilization of all retired Officers and NCO's in the next few weeks.

The bankers and their puppet government know the American people are fed up. You hear it on the streets, people are pissed, armed and out of work.

Congrats Wholley on getting married. You'll return to a different America.
Harry, good to see you, we may need you soon.
What happened to Artist?
Sticky stay blue.
I've got to go, but just wanted to stop in.
Mission is nearly accomplished, the ZOG machine is nearly broken financially, their banks have failed, industry failed, their war for greater Israel failed. America might soon be free.
Politicians, all traitors, CFR, Trilateral scum.They value their illegal immigrants and muslims more than true Americans.By self-selection they have chosen to become the enemies of the American people. I hope that in the future should they do domestically what they have been doing to those foreign that they and their hessians will smell patriot powder and feel patriot steel.
I saw a poster advertising for the Militia just a week ago. It said Join the Militia, the Army is for Pussies.
Amerika bleibt Frei!
Last edited by Whitey on Tue 18 Nov, 2008 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Let them call me a rebel and I welcome it, I feel no concern from it; but I should suffer the misery of demons were I to make a whore of my soul. (Thomas Paine)
Rogue Chef

Post by Rogue Chef »

Whitey,

You should drop in more often. You've missed all the excitement!
Last edited by Rogue Chef on Wed 19 Nov, 2008 12:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Whitey

Post by Whitey »

Things here in the states have gotten so crazy you have militant blacks saying they hate whites, but hailing Hitler. It's getting off the chain.
Take a look
http://www.splcenter.org/intel/intelrep ... sp?aid=941
The militias are openly advertising, the ARM movement is gaining members too.

The government has ordered 500K coffins, FEMA camps are being supplied with power and MRE's, this general mobilization, the economy sucking, things are getting shitty in some places. It's like Germany 1919, small radical groups forming and shouting and the government acting like the Soviet Union.
Let them call me a rebel and I welcome it, I feel no concern from it; but I should suffer the misery of demons were I to make a whore of my soul. (Thomas Paine)
Wholley

Post by Wholley »

Hey Whiteman,wondered where you had gotten to.
How's your neck of the woods?
owdun

Post by owdun »

Good to see you again,Whitey,Keep telling it as it is. :D :D

Aye Owdun. :evil:
Whitey

Post by Whitey »

I've been around here and there. Just got back from Germany. Had I known you were in the UK I would have came into London for a night or two.

The media is saying one thing and the American people are saying bullshit.
I came home and was going to just dick off at the range, I went to all the hunting and firearms stores, all out of guns and ammo, especially military grade and calibers.

I caught wind of mobilization letters about to be sent out to all Retired NCO's, the Officers retired and out of the service. The largest mobilization since WW2. The info comes from a Green Beret Col.
That is a muster I will not make. They sent the 3rd BCT back home to the US and have positioned them around the major cities supposedly for the elections, but as far as the alternative media reports the troops are still in place.

The Government knows people have had it, they lowered fuel prices, but that hasn't pacified the anger and hostility. The Extremist groups from White to Black to in between are seeing a surge in membership.

I keep wondering if this is the way it ends? I guess it might be time to sew on the banner of Lee? I even noticed food shelves being picked over as far as dry goods. Still plenty of shit that needs refrigeration.

People wanted change, Obama promised change. They are waking up to the fact this guy is no better than the rest. The troops will be in Iraq until 2011 and more troops might be raised to send to Afgahnistan and possibly an invasion of Pakistan.
Obama is for bailing out the banks which did nothing to help people keep their homes.
Obama is now wanting to bail out the shitty US auto makers while we have record unemployment. The new reported 700K US children are going to bed hungry last night. And in the same breath want us to give a tear for some Afgahn girls who had acid thrown in their faces. I have no sympathy for Muslims and not one more Christian soul should be sacrificed for them.
I'm fine, but I see lots of people who aren't. I can see the government is getting nervous. They are bullshitting the American people to buy time, but the situation here is going to get much worse.
Even with fuel at 1.75 a gallon people have had it.
Again the gun shelves being empty in a weekend shocked me, I mean empty. That told me the people are sick of the bullshit. And if I can see it I bet the G can see it.

Again militias are openly recruiting. Hell even American terror cells under the protection of "Just Kidding,Not" are appearing on youtube.

If people want to change their government fine by me, but what alarms me the most is the sense of disorganization.

Imagine an Army without NCO's and Officers? Plus I hear all the hostility, but no plans to restore lasting institutions out of the various orgs that pop up. God forbid we end up like the French who revolted to revolt and then didn't know what to do next. Then again on the 6th American officially became more French than France.

Too bad you don't have free speech, if you want to see what I've been doing come see me at Resistersite.com I'm not looking for membership, but if you want to see my latest go register so you an look in.

I'll see you guys here off and on. I do miss you all, especially you Wholley and Harry.
Rogue Chef

Post by Rogue Chef »

Whitey,
Harry has not posted here since 21st May (co-incidentally the 26th anniversary of the landings at San Carlos).

However, I and others have had e-mail comms with him.
Sisyphus

Post by Sisyphus »

Whitey,

Back in 2006 a guy called Ronald Weinland brought out a book predicting the demise of the US over the next two years culminating in the latter part of 2008/ early 2009.

He reckoned that by autumn 2008 the US will have collapsed as a world power - or will have begun its collapse.

I thought he was the typical religious nut/barm pot prophet. :roll: But from what you're saying he might be right! :-?

Looks like we've only got to wait 6 months to find out! :wink:
Whitey

Post by Whitey »

Harry needs to check in then.
Sys, The US is in decline and people on the street know it even though the government and media are in denial.

No one knows what is going to happen next though.
Besides what I told you already I can tell you this.
Stores and Malls are empty. No one is buying cars. People are stashing cash at home and not investing. People are dropping insurance and college grads cannot find work anywhere within most of their degree plans.

People are buying beans, rice, flour and spam in large quantities. And like I said ammo and guns.

Even stuff like tents and shit are being bought up. Can the US economy recover? Yeah I think it can, but maybe in 10 years. People aren't used to waiting that long. Obama is turning out to be just another liar already.

Our immigrants bring us 1% productive people we needed(sort of) and 99% criminals.

AEP a large power company has sent power trailers to some large FEMA internment camps.

I'm just wondering if the mobilization rumor is real or bullshit. If it is real then that will be a sign to head for high country.

Colin Powell and Joe Biden are swearing that within 6th months of Obama taking office we will get a large scale terrorist attack at home.
These f@#k think avaerage Joe can't figure it out, but Joe has. Joe knows they are the boogie man.

The 3rd BCT being split up around the major cities s no bullshit, that was in the MSM for a very short time.

Supposedly Obama is going to offer Americans a newer deal, I say f@#k his deal. NO DEAL! I just want my country back and the riff raff to go home to their nations of origin.

They want to start a youth corps for the school kids now too and a civil defense force equally armed and trained as the army.

They are up to something. If they try a putsch to take over total control of this country and the means of production I think we'll have a fight on our hands. Hell we might have one anyway if people don't find jobs soon.

Crime is going up, but they are trying to hide that too. Outside stores now at night you see lots of young out of work thugs hanging around as if they are scanning for easy targets. I carry a Glock 40 cal around, they don't f@#k with me, but I see them looking.

Like I said, 6 months? 2 years? I don't know, but things are sizing up for even fools to see that we are at the end of something and the new isn't going to be an easy transition.
Beast
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Beast »

Welcome back Whitey, good to see some old faces on the site again.
Glad to hear all is well, take it easy now and stay safe. 8)
Whitey

Post by Whitey »

Thank you Beast. Good to hear from solid standing men.
Hopefully everything is going well for you all in Blightey. I'll be in Paris in late December, perhaps I might take a trip to London if any of you are in the area. We could go get a pint or a jug of whiskey.
If not December then before the summer for sure.
Global problems you know are solved the old way, with angry men in taverns.
You guys are getting f@#k too.