Share This Page:

afgan talks

Non Military Chat. A place for chats or dross and down right pointless posts, you decide.
harry hackedoff

Post by harry hackedoff »

Sonne this is military forums my dear. Not gay pagan vampires. How do you think former Servicemen and those still serving view your posts?
I`m going to bed now because I`m fed up with you, 8)
Er, no offence you vampire. Oooh, yawn. Is that the time :-?
You people can turn this into an attack against me. Help yourselves. I`m shitting meself :(
This is about a man who claims to be former SF when he obviously isn`t. That is either important to you or it isn`t.
If it isn`t important then you are missing the point of these Forums and you would best be served elsewhere.
Doug thinks he was in the SAS.
He wasn`t.
There is no arguement.
The man is a Walter
[url=http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/groupcp.php?g=397][img]http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/images/usergroups/listener.gif[/img][/url]
JoJo82

Post by JoJo82 »

My Grans brother was SAS, died end of the 1990's due to liver failure, WW2 drove him to a drink additiction, he never did talk about his SAS days.

God Bless his soul!
[img]http://www.btinternet.com/~stuart.bowell/jb.jpg[/img]
[url=http://pregnancy.baby-gaga.com/][img]http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev307bf___.png[/img][/url]
doug

Post by doug »

harry hackedoff wrote:Can we just all be clear here?
Touchy feely is great but you know what :-?

Doug is a farking walter. Full Stop

He deserves contempt.

Not sympathy, not friendship, not empathy or understanding.
Contempt. Full Stop
He feeds of the efforts of greater men.
Contempt.
You may think he`s a sad bastard. Someone to be pitied.
I don`t. I`d squash the twat like a bug.
Your on the wrong track harry,i am not seeking empathy or pity from anyone.Your boots are not big enough,to squash me full stop!
doug

Post by doug »

JoJo82 wrote:Sonne, turning this into a biatch fest will not bring any good, will it? Unfortunately this is the t'net, therefore things will eventually leak. I'm not sure if you had posted that you wish that topic to stay private, if not then unfortunately it may become public. I'm not sticking up for harry at all so don't get me wrong.

Maybe approach harry via PM rather than having an outburst, I've been there and it ain't pretty :oops:

A for doug, no need to play along, just becuase your picture was re-posted, doesn't mean you can throw a topic off course.thats ok with me :) doug

People STOP THROWING TEDDIES and get back on the topic.

:drinking:
SO19

Post by SO19 »

I think I've just soiled myself with laughter. :lol:

Carry on Harry me old mucker! :D :P
[i]‘We are not interested in the possibilities of defeat’ - Queen Victoria, 1899[/i]
doug

is that so

Post by doug »

SO19 wrote:I think I've just soiled myself with laughter. :lol:

Carry on Harry me old mucker! :D :P
:D I've been doing that all day,IE,laughing my socks off.Only i am at the end of the yard stick.
Artist

Post by Artist »

Doug

You have yet again shot yourself in the foot. Who in their right mind has a photograph taken of themselves wearing a rig supposedly showing that they served in the SAS when they have never been in the unit!?!?!?!

The answer is simple. A WALT! So bin the "pity me" Crap you keep spouting. People like Neil1955, Sneaky Beaky and Rover (the latter both former members of the SBS) would have a field day if you ever have the misfortune to meet up with them sunshine. I've had the pleasure of meeting all three of them and you Doug are not in their league.

Guess what Doug. I'm like Harry, I don't like Walts either! :evil: :evil:

Sonne

You can wind yer neck in as well sunbeam. Do the time, live the life and then gob off at a bloke whos "been there and done it" like Harry has. Walts are not welcome on this forum. Thats it in a nutshell. You want to talk to Walts then join one of the many Forums where they all talk shite about things they know sweet FA about.

Young lads and lasses come here to find out the score ref the forces. And most of us Old n Bold are more than willing to give them a few pointers as to what they can expect when they sign on the dotted line. Walts will just give them total bullshit.

Artist
Last edited by Artist on Wed 23 Aug, 2006 11:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
Rogue Chef

Post by Rogue Chef »

Ahoy there!

http://www.thedashmovie.com

Perhaps..............................................................never mind!
Tam527

Post by Tam527 »

Tam527 wrote:Doug,
No I won't.
Just enjoy the forum for fark's sake.
There is an obviously serious side to some of the forums on here, but most of it is to be enjoyed.
Think of it that way, then maybe you'll get along.
harry hackedoff wrote:Can we just all be clear here?
Touchy feely is great but you know what :-?

Doug is a farking walter. Full Stop

He deserves contempt.

Not sympathy, not friendship, not empathy or understanding.
Contempt. Full Stop
He feeds of the efforts of greater men.
Contempt.
You may think he`s a sad bastard. Someone to be pitied.
I don`t. I`d squash the twat like a bug.
There goes my attempt at peacekeeping :(
'Oi', 'You'!... 'Yes You'! Straighten that fu??ing arm or I'll rip it off and beat you round the head with the soggy end!!
Banch

Post by Banch »

Glad this has come up in a way, because im a bit sick of reading Sonne's posts, you do seem a bit of a self proclaimed expert on all matters!!
Then to top it off I realised you are a fcukin student!!!!!
I am in no doubt that by the next time I read this thread you will have fired back at the above posts, probably with some smart arse answer straight from some text book!
Keep digging though our kid, because I for one am glad to see you being put in your place!!
Future RM officer? MY ARSE!!!!
senior prison officer HMP Parkhurst: "do you know what a psycho is, as you so eliquently put it?"
Grandad: "course I do, he's a geezer wot dresses up in his mothers clothes"
Artist

Post by Artist »

Rogue Chef wrote:Ahoy there!

http://www.thedashmovie.com

Perhaps..............................................................never mind!
Really enjoyed it Steve. Clocked it over on Tony L's site first mind after I'd written wot oie wrote. Ain't changing wot oie wrote however. Oh all right! I've changed one word and added another!!!

Artist
Sonne

Post by Sonne »

Banch wrote:Glad this has come up in a way, because im a bit sick of reading Sonne's posts, you do seem a bit of a self proclaimed expert on all matters!!
Then to top it off I realised you are a fcukin student!!!!!
I am in no doubt that by the next time I read this thread you will have fired back at the above posts, probably with some smart arse answer straight from some text book!
Keep digging though our kid, because I for one am glad to see you being put in your place!!
Future RM officer? MY ARSE!!!!

Not quite sure where you can clain superiority, aren't you in the application process? If you're sick of my posts then why read them? I ignore a large number of posts from posters i either dislike nor think i can gain useful information from.
Sonne this is military forums my dear. Not gay pagan vampires. How do you think former Servicemen and those still serving view your posts?
Lets clear this up for those without access to the retreat here or on Mfat, i'm neither gay, nor a vampire. But yes I am a pagan. I'm not ashamed of it but i do keep it quiet and off the main board as it's not related to anything here.
Sonne

You can wind yer neck in as well sunbeam. Do the time, live the life and then gob off at a bloke whos "been there and done it" like Harry has. Walts are not welcome on this forum. Thats it in a nutshell. You want to talk to Walts then join one of the many Forums where they all talk shite about things they know sweet FA about.

Artist I do understand that. And I will adhere to it. My only objection was to the breach of what i thought was confidential material.

Sonne
Noble and manly music invigorates the spirit, strengthens the wavering man, and incites him to great and worthy deeds - Homer
Brian-

Post by Brian- »

Sonne wrote:i'm neither gay, nor a vampire. But yes I am a pagan. Sonne
http://66.249.93.104/search?q=cache:MSm ... brid_sonne

I particularly like the little questionnaire at the bottom...

Do you suffer from depression disorder? Yes
Have you ever purposely caused harm to yourself or someone else? Yes
Do you believe that you can be possesed? Yes
Are you obsessive and/or compulsive? Recovering OCD
Do you like biting? Yes
Do you have any self inflicted scars? YEs
Does pain turn you on? Yes

I'm pretty sure most of those are a bar to entry. And you only wrote that last July so don't use the 'I was young' excuse!

Oh and I only Googled your name, something anyone could do...
Sonne

Post by Sonne »

Brian- wrote:
Sonne wrote:i'm neither gay, nor a vampire. But yes I am a pagan. Sonne
http://66.249.93.104/search?q=cache:MSm ... brid_sonne

I particularly like the little questionnaire at the bottom...

Do you suffer from depression disorder? Yes
Have you ever purposely caused harm to yourself or someone else? Yes
Do you believe that you can be possesed? Yes
Are you obsessive and/or compulsive? Recovering OCD
Do you like biting? Yes
Do you have any self inflicted scars? YEs
Does pain turn you on? Yes

I'm pretty sure most of those are a bar to entry. And you only wrote that last July so don't use the 'I was young' excuse!

Oh and I only Googled your name, something anyone could do...
You'll also notice the profile had been deleted. To most that would signal I had left that part of me behind...

Sonne
Noble and manly music invigorates the spirit, strengthens the wavering man, and incites him to great and worthy deeds - Homer
harry hackedoff

Post by harry hackedoff »

I googled sonne when he first joined. Stuff I have "revealed" :roll: he posted on open sites not that I care either way.
left that part of me behind
Left buttock or right buttock 8)
Banch, you are spot on with that opinion mate 8)

Rogue, Ahoy there, got yer drift, larfed me tits off mate :P
Last edited by harry hackedoff on Wed 23 Aug, 2006 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[url=http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/groupcp.php?g=397][img]http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/images/usergroups/listener.gif[/img][/url]