Share This Page:

South Pacific Drivel (Benjo is back online)

Non Military Chat. A place for chats or dross and down right pointless posts, you decide.
KiwiBen

South Pacific Drivel (Benjo is back online)

Post by KiwiBen »

Hello!
I've been right off the radar lately, head down bum up feeling sorry for myself back in Kiwiland.
Well, I've now got a job that pays well, and things are looking up as well as winter rolling on in which sucks...too bad though.

Civvy street is much what I expected it to be for me, a little dull but I have some ace workmates so that makes it better.
My legs are apparently far worse than I thought, so I could be a while before I am back in sunny England for my final shot at PRMC.

I'll be back online again soon, must go feed Turbo the Piglet.

Beast, the Forum chalks up another success, I came, I saw, and made some ace friends on this forum while I was over.

Take care I'll be back again soon.

Benjo

PS. Jayne, bring Steve Ben and Hannah over here, the horse needs riding!
La Langosta

Post by La Langosta »

Ben,
Glad you made it back in one piece :lol:
maybe next time you are over, I'll be able to meet up with you too
All the best
Loz
x
flighty

Post by flighty »

About ruddy time, you Antipodean git! :lol:

Hope you are keeping well and not missing us too much.

We aren't missing you one bit! :lol:

Bet you're gutted you missed the house fire. :o

AND 'Dangerous Geoff' and his midnight gardening round at Dan's house last weekend, complete with hedge cutters, fireworks and the making of a fitness (sic) video.

Lots of love from all at No 6. xxxxxx

PS Please tell me you aren't going to eat Turbo the piglet! :o
harry hackedoff

Post by harry hackedoff »

Flighty :o Are you real, ffs? :roll:
This is a Kiwi you`re on about :o
Please tell me you aren't going to eat Turbo the piglet!
No, silly :roll: He`s going to poke the little swine and try making bacon 8) Yee Har :P
[url=http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/groupcp.php?g=397][img]http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/images/usergroups/listener.gif[/img][/url]
flighty

Post by flighty »

Fark! That's the last time I eat pork!

Until tomorrow. got a lovely pork shoulder for Artist to roast while I lie in me pit with the Sunday papers. :D

Jayne xx
Artist

Post by Artist »

flighty wrote:Fark! That's the last time I eat pork!

Until tomorrow. got a lovely pork shoulder for Artist to roast while I lie in me pit with the Sunday papers. :D

Jayne xx
Delusional so she is! :D

Ben owd chap me and the Flighty may be belling you ref accom later in the year Oppo. OK?

Artist
Doc

Post by Doc »

Civvy street is much what I expected it to be for me
You never left civvy street ya lesbo sniffing wazock!!!!! :lol:

Good to see you got back ok bud. Keep going you'll get there!(The Corps that is not NZ as your already there....like)

Im still chuckling at the civvy street bit :lol:

"G'day Shiella" "Gday Bendo, where you been?" "UK Sheilla, I was in the RM for an hour..... twice!" "Oh Benny I love you but alas Im a rug muncher!"

:lol: :lol:

See you when your back here mate.........bring Shiella with you and her mate :lol:

Doc
harry hackedoff

Post by harry hackedoff »

Do I sense a wee jollie for Nantwichs version of loves lost dream :roll:
Not jetting off to NZ are we? :-?
Thought you had more sense mate :P
[url=http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/groupcp.php?g=397][img]http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/images/usergroups/listener.gif[/img][/url]
KiwiBen

Post by KiwiBen »

Greetings Again,
Firstly I must answer Doc. Yes my "I was in the Marines for an hour love" chat up remark sends even the loneliest straight girl into a Dyke-esque frenzy. My current job is working in an MDF (fibreboard) factory, it pays ruckloads but I asked myself yesterday if I want to do rotating shifts in a boring repetitive environment for the rest of my life. The answer is no!

Jayne, yes I will eat Turbo, I love her to mintballs but she is made of pork(and no Doc I don't apply that philosophy for chicks as well) :lol:

Steve, loads of room mate! Turbo will be ready to eat by then :wink:

And Loz, will definately have to catch you up when I'm over next, looking forward to it.

Regards people :drinking:

Benjo
flighty

Post by flighty »

I am not, no way, ever ever ever going to eat one of your pet pigs, Benjo!

I was scarred for life by me father when, as a mere girly of about four or five, we lived at the Raven Inn, Winsford, and kept piglets in the sty at the back of the pub.

One sunny day a gurt big truck pulled up and Daddy said the piggies were 'going for a ride.'

They did.

To bloody Winsford bacon factory!

Never trust a bloke ..... not even your dad!

Jayne x