Share This Page:

kiwiBen's 21st!

Non Military Chat. A place for chats or dross and down right pointless posts, you decide.
flighty

Post by flighty »

You might not be missing anything, Stix. Dunno what Benjo's plans are right now.

I will leave the gory details for the lad himself to tell, but ...... PRMC was not a howling success for him. :cry:

Jayne xx
GGHT

Post by GGHT »

Shame, I was going to ask how he got on.
flighty

Post by flighty »

Not good. :(

He is now exploring other possibilities. Hey ho!

Jayne x
Chappy

Post by Chappy »

Shame it didnt end out all well in the end. But exploring other possibilities? Thats two and I`m sure you get three cracks. Surely its third time lucky?
flighty

Post by flighty »

Just had a call from our Kiwi friend. Plan A still stands and he will be coming to no 6 to celebrate his 21st. :drinking:

Again, without spilling the beans too much, he is feeling pretty pissed off but has got some plans. And he ain't given up yet! 8)

Jayne x
Artist

Post by Artist »

I am saying nothing. It's up to Kiwiben to do what he thinks is the best thing for him to do.

Artist
Artist

Post by Artist »

Picked our KiwiBen up from Crewe Railway Station at 1735 hours Wednesday. Took him to the Cheshire Cheese to say Hello to Donna the barmaid. The poor lads had the hots for her since he first met her on Jaynes (Flighty's) Birthday last October. Unfortunately for KiwiBen Donna still prefers the company of her own sex................. PLUMS RATING OR WHAT BEN!. :D

I made him buy the first round (as you have to otherwise you've got as much chance of the tight Gett opening his security sealed Wallet as a Cuttlefish has of taking up budgie breeding!). Then I took him to my villages second Pub (We'em got two!). From there I took him to my house. Once in the house I introduced him to the MK2 daughter (Aged 24) and the MK4 daughter (aged 15 going on 30!). Just as we were leaving the MK3 daughter (aged 19) came down the stairs and copped him. We then went back to the Cheese to meet up with his "Aunty" Jayne. We all had another wet, then I took him to Jaynes Gaff.

After I had taken him to Number 6 we all had a bit of a chinwag. Then I returned home. On entering my Gaff the MK3 casually asked me:

"Wheres your friend KiwiBen gone then Dad?"

"He's as Pissed as handcarts at Jaynes place. Why do you ask?"

"Cooorrrrrrrrrr!!! He'ems drop dead gorgeous our Dad. How longs he staying?" (Note to self, get the MK3 to an optician ASAP!!!!)

KiwiBen keep your flies done up and think of that wonderful Lady waiting with bated breath for your return to New Zealand this Wednesday/Thursday.

Mk4 came up with a Brammer a bit later:

"Daaaaad how come he's come all the way from New Zealand on the train?" :o

The other day she asked me if I could show her how to use the George Formby Grill!!! :D Out of the mouths of babes hey?

Artist
KiwiBen

Post by KiwiBen »

Greetings everyone,
first of all thanks for the kind words re my dreadfull last attempt at PRMC. My ankle is thankfully not broken, just some kind of impact damage. To be brutally honest I didn't have it in me to pass when I turned up, I've been through a lot lately with some family issues and it used all the fight in me. Getting injured was the final straw really, I knew my legs were not right so not too surprising.

Anyway, I've arrived at No. 6, had a skinfull last night and now just eaten a lovely Pasta cooked by Artist. He seemed to think I eat a bit, dunno why...
My birthday celebration plans are coming along well, I belive it involves alcahol and having a good time. I'm 21 on Saturday, never been this old before so it's a new experience :lol:
No doubt Artist and Jayne will enlighten you as to my antics this weekend, Jitts will be joining us here, so a bit of a pre joining run ashore for some.
I met Artists family yesterday, his mk3 is essence....Why am I going home dammit!!!! Ah well, I've had to turn my attention elsewhere since my lacklustre performance with Donna :roll: Artist can elaborate, ask him!

I'll fill in the blanks about PRMC in another thread, lets keep this one to parties,happy times and drinking :drinking: :drinking: :drinking:

Talk to you all soon,
Benjo

PS. Doc, your presence will be missed, good luck mate!
dwarfy

Post by dwarfy »

KiwiBen wrote:I met Artists family yesterday, his mk3 is essence....Why am I going home dammit!!!! Ah well, I've had to turn my attention elsewhere since my lacklustre performance with Donna :roll: Artist can elaborate, ask him!
And so, how does Artist feel about the direction in which your interest has turned? :lol:

Something like this... :evil:

Anyway, have a hoofing 21st and good luck with whatever you decide to do.

dwarfy
Artist

Post by Artist »

Wrong out Drawfy.

I have a nice seat connected to the National Grid ready for him this Saturday.

Artist
dwarfy

Post by dwarfy »

Artist,

I thought as much. Be sure he gets the wets in then before he sits down.

Dwarfy
Doc

Post by Doc »

Happy Birthday young Kiwi

Sorry I wont be attending, but I dont want to :lol: :lol:

Have a wet on me and buy it yourself :lol:
KiwiBen

Post by KiwiBen »

Thanks Doc, one on you, for me, on me.... I'm flattered mate :drinking:

What a nice evening we had in the Pub last night, a right good time we did.

I'm off to the market now to return a cell phone belonging to the respectable gent who left at 0945 hours to go to the market. Did we have a snooze then Artist? Left in a rush he did.

Will report soon, must go get some drinking done :drinking:

Benjo

PS. Doc, I didn't want you here either.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Emma's number?

Thought not, bloody useless you are, tsk 21 year olds of today, dont know they're born :lol: :lol:
flighty

Post by flighty »

asbcdajksckbcxjascac cjcbajksgwck.asgc :o :o :o :o

Bloody good warm up last night. :drinking:

Will report in when I've sobered up ....... about Tuesday.

HAPPY 21st BENJO!!!

Aunty Jayne xxxxxxx