Share This Page:

Paranormal

Non Military Chat. A place for chats or dross and down right pointless posts, you decide.

Do you believe in the Paranormal?

Yes
37%
No
21%
Septic
21%
I see dead people.......................
21%

Total votes: 19

Mike

Post by Mike »

Artist wrote:Over the years I've seen some right Apparitions. Normally around three in the morning when blokes were staggering back from a mega Run Ashore. :D :D :D

Seriously though:

You want to try climbing the Eastney Clock Tower at 0600hrs in the morning to put the flag up. The ghosts stare out of every doorway and every wall! I never saw anything odd but by heck you could feel the past all around you.

Going into the Owd taylors shop in the tower was very wierd. The odd uniform still there waiting for a long left Bootneck to come and pay for his jacket alterations. The Rolls of Medal Ribbon still on the table. As I said a very Weird experience indeed. I felt that at any time the taylors would come bustling though the door and take up from where they had left off all those years ago.

Artist

Steve, I also did the Jack run in Eastney Tower for about 3 months, way back in the dark days of early 60s..... and yes I felt it all and possibly more than you.....

Did you see the Black cat and the tailor? They said it you saw them both together it was a Gurt big good sign.....!! :lol:

Twas...... coz in those days it meant the Taylor had just opened up shop and his cat was getting its daily scran......See in those days the Taylor was still in situe!!.

I bought a cap badge (Globe and Buster) that had originally been made for the Dook of Edinburgh.....Trouble was that it had a faulty....No India on the globe.... still got it today somewhere

Aye
Mike
The Honourable Lord Mike of Loch Borralan
.........................Because I AM Worth IT..xxxx.......Never Mistake Motion for Action
anglo-saxon

Post by anglo-saxon »

I answered "yes" only insofar as one has but to glance idly about this forum to realise there are is much that is beyond the human norm and inexplicable according to nature!

:x-mas:
flighty

Post by flighty »

Once upon a time I had a piercing which went septic.

Does that count? :roll:

Jayne x
Sticky Blue

Post by Sticky Blue »

Ohhhhh errrrr DEAL!!
Now, when in training there were stories about East Barracks (the very old Naploeonic Infirmary Barracks) with the clock tower. One of the lads spent the night in Q block and raised a stack of cash for charity. A few years later, me and the ex Mrs got offered a flat in there! Two huge gates and I had a key to both, pusser's phone line (biggest bill for the month was £3.00!). People had to phone us to visit and one of ius had to go let them in, nipper had a parade ground to play on. Little pedal car got a hammering as there were no cars in there after 1900 and nothing at weekends. The CO even knew the nipper's name and nipper even called him Sir! I used to nip out the front room window and jump onto the flat roof of the concert hall and moan down the air vent at weekends. THe nods used to exit and lock up in less than a second :lol: There was a short circuit in one of the blocks that caused the lights to come on at random times... all normal.

In the padock by the concert hall was the old graveyard and there was rising ground, one day I found a skull. The only thing that freaked the ex mrs was when the RSM's donkey died... on Christmas Day :o

I do beleive in the paranormal but there was nowt in Deal
Drums beating, colours flying and bayonets fixed...
[url=http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/groupcp.php?g=397][img]http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/images/usergroups/listener.gif[/img][/url]
Hostage_Negotiator

Post by Hostage_Negotiator »

Sticky Blue wrote:I used to nip out the front room window and jump onto the flat roof of the concert hall and moan down the air vent at weekends.

I do beleive in the paranormal but there was nowt in Deal
You are a strange little moustachioed man Stix!
Maybe you were the only paranormal thing at Deal! :o
"When you men get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."
Sticky Blue

Post by Sticky Blue »

I used to lay in bed at night listening to the wnadering patrol come in and sign teh book. The ching of the keys as they cam ein was very slow and deliberate... ching...... ching...... ching.... on the way out it started that way and then suddenly went faster. MAde me giggle!
Drums beating, colours flying and bayonets fixed...
[url=http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/groupcp.php?g=397][img]http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/images/usergroups/listener.gif[/img][/url]
Hostage_Negotiator

Sticky Blue wrote:I used to lay in bed at night listening to the wnadering patrol come in and sign teh book. The ching of the keys as they cam ein was very slow and deliberate... ching...... ching...... ching.... on the way out it started that way and then suddenly went faster. MAde me giggle!
FFS Take some water with it Stix! :-?
Pussers! :drinking: :silly:
"When you men get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."
flighty

Post by flighty »

H_N as per the PM at this time of night I really can't be arsed.

I just think it's funny how 'sceptic' can be confused with 'septic.'

Is that the time????

Jayney xx
flighty

Post by flighty »

Sticky ... you drink as long as you like. :drinking:

Jayney xxx
Hostage_Negotiator

Have one on me Jayne! :drinking:
Sounds like you've had a shit day!
JoJo82

para - normal?

Post by JoJo82 »

Your all crazy :popcorn:
[img]http://www.btinternet.com/~stuart.bowell/jb.jpg[/img]
[url=http://pregnancy.baby-gaga.com/][img]http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev307bf___.png[/img][/url]
Artist

Post by Artist »

Once saw a paranormal dog.......Twas a Boxer and it was chasing it's tail, which was a shame as it had had it docked when it was a Pup!!! :D :D :D

Artist