Share This Page:

Stinky's Passing Away.

Non Military Chat. A place for chats or dross and down right pointless posts, you decide.
flighty

Stinky's Passing Away.

Post by flighty »

Ooooooohhhhhh, Mr Beast, you are so going to regret opening up my floodgates re posting of drivel. :D

However, before you close my opportunities down, I would like to advise folk that Stinky (hamster ..... not Furby) passed away quietly in her sleep two weeks ago.

Close friends (Doc and Artist) have been respectful in their not blabbing about it hither and thither and have allowed the family to mourn in private.

KiwiBen ...... who had never encountered a hamster in the flesh until his visit to no 6 ...... will be distraught to hear the news.

However, being the nice chap that he is, Artiste replaced the daughter's pet, toute suite and Hannah is now the proud owner of BUSTER, , the uberhamster. :o

Her arrival at No 6 was quite dramatic. Artist running ..... yes running .... up the path, indicating that I needed to get the farkin' door open right rapid. Said creature had chewed farkin' great holes in the box, car upholstery, Artist's kecks etc so she was chucked, with no honours , into her grot (see how you lot are influencing my vocabulary!)

This is the Arnie hamster ..... the creature you have nightmares about. She sits in her bed and glowers. We are all shit scared. The scran (see ..... again) which would have kept Stinky going for a week lasts for only one day for our Buster.

Artist chose it from a myriad of hamsters ...... it's like Jabba the farkin' Hutt!!

RIP Stinky xxxx
Artist

Post by Artist »

Jayne is being nice.

Tis fecking huge! Got into it's ickle wheel the other day and it snapped off!

It eats ought you give it, none of this shoving it into it's cheeks to store away for later. Anything edible and it's GROMMMMPHHH!........WANT MORE! Woman at the Pet shop told me it was only a baby. Yer Right!

Artist
Mike

Post by Mike »

Hey you two....Does Arnie look like this?

You got the wrong bugger tis a COYPUS you have !!! :roll:

Aye
Mike
The Honourable Lord Mike of Loch Borralan
.........................Because I AM Worth IT..xxxx.......Never Mistake Motion for Action
flighty

Post by flighty »

Mike, Buster would devour the creature in your pic and spit the bones out!

Artiste and I had a discussion as to whether it was an RM hamster or a Para hamster. :o

We have to wait for the lad to come home to make the final decision ...... and thus, it will be wearing a cherry beret come Christmas! :D

Jayne xx
Doc

Post by Doc »

Ive seen larger beaver than that Lord Mike :o
flighty

Post by flighty »

NOT AT MY HOUSE, YOU HAVEN'T ....... Have you?

Kin'ell ..... CSA ....... gird yer loins!!

Jayne x