Share This Page:

Doc's Visit to no 6!

Non Military Chat. A place for chats or dross and down right pointless posts, you decide.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Proof that KiwiBen fingered a Dyke..........

flighty

Post by flighty »

Poor Benjo. :(

Mind you, there's a lesson to be learned, there. I would have kept it to myself that we had to make two trips to the boozer to arrange a little tryst.

And that on the second visit I made myself scarce so's he could make overtures to the young lady.

Little did I know that all the enthusiastic arm waving and shuffling of feet was due to a major 'misreading of the signs' and not sexual over- exuberance. :o

Oh, well, Benjo. Just remember another time that if you want your little secrets keeping ....... DO NOT TEXT THEM TO ARTIST!! :lol:
Artist

Post by Artist »

You never know Jayne.
Donna might have the hots for you!!! :D

Artist
flo

Post by flo »

Artist wrote:You never know Jayne.
Donna might have the hots for you!!! :D

Artist
Jayne, you know i said we should meet up in Amsterdam.........................there's plenty of dykes over here :D

Just for the record, IM MARRIED :D
Artist

Post by Artist »

This evening Roy the Eijut had best have quids 25 in his pocket.
Am feeling much more like my normal self today.

"Got me Dosh Roy?"
if the reply is in the negative:
"Are you on medication Roy?........... No? Well yer farking well going to be any second now Sunshine!" :evil:
if it's in the positive:
"Ta, now get the wets in Sunshine!"

Note to self: Must ask Donna how Kiwiben took the awful news. Snee! Snee! Snee! :D

I don't know, all this Ducking and Dyking. :D :D :D :D

Artist
Doc

Post by Doc »

Dear Jayne and Artist

I hope you realise that when your posting under this thread, that it is a non-smoking thread. The bunker is non-eating but you can drink and smoke there. General discussion RM, is non-smoking but you can drink/eat. General discussions RN is non-drinking but you can eat and smoke. If you are in the Bunker and wish to eat you may have to post elsewhere and then go back.

Also MF&T has no toilets so you have to goto ARRSE to reveal yourself.

I just remember the bizarre rules of ordering the burger on Saturday Jayne and giggled to myself. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And stretch...............arrrrrrr.............slight twinge :roll: :o
Doc

Post by Doc »

Phonecall from flighty....

KiwiBen please dont read any further.....promise??!! ok I'll carry on.

Donna informed Flighty tonight as she sat in the pub that flighty must continue to use the pub as she brings in nice looking men!!!!!

Lesbanian my arse.....it was bloody obvious from day one she wanted abit of the Love Doc!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Right whens the next train up north! :lol:

OK BEN! you can read again....

SO as I was saying, Jayne called and Steve then farted, oh how we laughed :lol: :lol: :lol:
flighty

Post by flighty »

Original post deleted after due consideration. :o

Doc, I don't want to eat or drink ...... just smoke at this time of the morning.

Don't have access to the Bunker, so to which zone do I go for a contemplative fag? :o :o :o

Jayne xxx
Last edited by flighty on Wed 23 Nov, 2005 3:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
Doc

Post by Doc »

So Roy didnt show then! hardly a surprise, hands to twatting stations Artist!

Give my love to Donna, and Ben can sniff my fingers next time Im up :lol: :lol:
flighty

Post by flighty »

Doc wrote:

And stretch...............arrrrrrr.............slight twinge :roll: :o
You won't over-extend the Regimental thong, will you, Doc? :o

Jayne x
Hostage_Negotiator

Post by Hostage_Negotiator »

Is somebody abusing the Jedi like powers of the Moderator with their latest avatar then "MEDIC"
:oops: :lol:
"When you men get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."
Doc

Post by Doc »

Clock this, website of the course I did last week!

http://www.atacc.co.uk/4555.html
Hostage_Negotiator

Looks interesting mate!
Can I drive "RESCUE 1"?
"When you men get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."
flighty

Post by flighty »

Anyone got any good jokes?

Farking shit week so far.

Jayne x
Hostage_Negotiator

Aparantly the American Press have been none to flattering about Camilla and the fact that she is aproaching 60,how quick they are to forget that Diana was approaching 120 as she went into that tunnel! :o